Chapter 37

Maybe It Was Me | Sody

"Good morning!"I looked at Jin who stood next to me smiling.

I didn't know why I was shaking. But I felt weird. As if I was felt warm in my stomach while it was cold outside. He's making me feel weird.

"Good morning."I gave him a small smile and he handed me a bag of Oreos.

"You should eat more. You've gotten skinner."I nod and saw the two boys that I wish I never looked at.

Samuel and Nick. I turned around and focused on a squirrel that was running. I chuckle and tapped Jin who looked at me.

"Do you see that squirrel, it reminds me of my brother,"I said as he chuckled.

"I heard that!"

"Hey Jin, Sara!"Samuel said with a smirk as he eyed me.

"Oh hey, Samuel. What's up?"Jin asked completely not noticed what he's doing.

I gulped and shiver in fear. I grab the hem of Jin shirt and looked at him.

"I'm going to see my brother,"I told him and he nods smiling.

I went to my brother and he looked at me. I wave at his small group of friend and they did the same back.

"Made sense why your here."He told me as he looked up at Samuel and Nick.

"Yeah."

I didn't know what else to do. I felt uncomfortable and I'm not going to tell Jin what they did. I mean I don't want to make him lose all his friends.

It makes me think I want him all to myself which is not true. I don't want to take his happiness away.

"Have you told him yet?"I shook my head as my brother nodded.

"DON'T Push me you dimwit mother fucker!"I stare at his friends pushing each other and others laughing.

"Don't worry. They do this all the time after losing a game."I nod and smiled.

"Salary is a hoe."I looked at the kid playing with his phone.

That's the truth. Not a lie that has been said from this kid. He speaks the true.

"Damien, what are you doing?"Hamid asked him and he stared at him.

"I'm trying to calculate what money I would have for a year to start a business."

I stare at this kid who has a bunch of math equations on his phone.

"I noticed if I start working at sixteen, there won't be any time for me at all to start a business. Taking my parents money won't due. So I have to start working hard at school and finish school early."I looked at my brother as he nodded completely confused.

"You know, there is this school online you could take. You could go to college for college credit and it could help for your future university and scholarships. So you can start your business early."I told him and he looked at me.

"Really!"I nod with a smile.

"Yeah ask your counselor about it. And talk to your parents. Most likely they will have second thoughts. But remember it's going to be hard."I told him and he nods.

"So there are programs for it."I nod again and he stared back at his phone.

"Why did you do it?"I looked at my brother as I sighed.

"It wasn't around when I started freshman year. It's new and came out during this year."I said as he nods.

"Oh, and I heard chambers are singing next week. Are you going to that field trip?"I shook my head.