Darkness finds Darkness

Start from the beginning

His eyes flickered between Theo and I, darkening by the second. His gaze finally landed on Irene's corpse by the tree, his expression hardening.

Kobi was back.

It was hard to feel pity for this man, he had brought this upon himself. Things weren't ever going to go his way once he betrayed his Alpha.

Theo held his silver machete by his face, his dark eyes narrowing at his sorry of an excuse Gamma. "I, Theo Hunter, Alpha of The BlackShadowed Pack, now sentence you, Kobi Wolf, to death for high treason - extreme betrayal of the pack." He barked coldly, regarding Kobi with distaste.

I smirked, feeling impressed by my mate.

"We were paired with a strong one." My wolf chimed in happily.

Kobi let out a low, dark growl, rolling up his sleeves, showcasing his impressive sleeve tattoo. His expression darkened and hardened at the sight of us, refusing to say anything. The only movement was his fiery red hair ruffling in the slight breeze. He brought his hand up and created a fist, having a feel of his newly acquired power.

I allowed the power of the Light gene course through me, electrifying my nerves. I was ready to fight, as ready as I'll ever be.

With a flash, Kobi already appeared by my side, his fist flying towards my face. I dodged his attempt to punch me, and snarled at him. Theo stalked him from behind and managed to grab the back of his neck. He brought his face close to his ear, and snarled. "Your fight is with me, pup."

And with that, they plunged into a fight.

I heard Darkness leave his position, making me snap my head in his direction. I held back a smirk, he isn't as slick as he thinks. He charged towards me, silver weapons appearing in his hands. He reached me in no time, bringing his weapon down towards my limbs. I quickly moved out the way, gasping at how he had just narrowly missed my arm.

I narrowed my eyes at him, we were going to finish the fight we started.

He straightened up, and grinned at me, his dark eyes twinkling with amusement. His appearance was so confusing, and what I meant by that was, he looked way better than the first time I met him. He looked like a monster back then, his appearance matched his description.

Now he, and I hate to admit it, looked like a damn model. His tall, muscular frame was the perfect canvas for his black tuxedo. His dark, black hair was long enough to be slicked back into a man-bun. The rotten teeth he had before was replaced with a perfect set of white teeth, not to mention that charming smile he liked to show off.

Theo's head turned towards my direction, his face showing disapproval and jealousy of my thoughts. Although, funnily enough, he agreed that Darkness wasn't a bad looking guy...demon thing. Such a waste of good looks. Although, now he had a long gash near his eye, courtesy of moi.

"What's wrong, babe?" Darkness retorted, referring to my long pause. "Get it? Because Theo calls you 'babe'"

I didn't answer, but rather threw a dagger his way in response. He caught it effortlessly, and threw it away with a laugh. Little did he know, I had already thrown another just as he caught the first one, his eyes widened as he clocked the other dagger.

He managed to bring his hand up to block his face from the weapon, but the dagger cut straight through his hand. I smirked in satisfaction, he had two daggers stuck in his body now. I didn't waste time, and I kicked him hard in the chest, hearing a sharp wheeze force its way out from the impact.

He couldn't use one of his hands well, making him growl in frustration. His dark eyes lingered on me, wearing a thoughtful expression. He sighed heavily, and rubbed his temples.