chapter 18: sucker

sucker -jonas brothers
We go together
Better than birds of a feather, you and me
We change the weather, yeah
I'm feeling heat in December when you're 'round me

~

Crystal had time to kill as she sat on her director's chair in set one day. Everyone was still busy prepping everything.

Curious and nothing to do, she grabbed her phone from the table and tapped on the Safari app. Next thing she knows, she was googling pictures of Shawn and her that had been posted in the internet.

There wasn't plenty but there were definitely a few. She saw a photo with both her and Shawn with a fan in the hockey game. She clicked on it and saw that the fan had tweeted out the photo.

@mendussy:
So we met Shawn and Crystal in a hockey game im Toronto. We asked them if they were in a date but they dodged the question. Hmmmm?

"Yikes. Now the whole world knows about that." She said to herself and continued looking through the pictures.

There were a few old one's from the Met Gala of Shawn helping Crystal descend a few steps. She liked that one.

One of the pictures from the Met, though, had an article linked to it. She read the article that was dated in the previous year.

Do we ship Cryshawn?

Crystal thought that was a horrible ship name but even she couldn't come up with a better one.

Singer-Songwriter Shawn Mendes attends his first Met Gala this year of 2018. The charming Canadian came without a date wearing Tommy Hilfiger. Though, one of the highlights of the night has been Shawn becoming Crystal Paige's night in shinning armor. Crystal's fellow actor, Aiden Butler, had accidentally stepped on the actress' beautiful dress when Shawn sprung up to action to help her.

Aiden was the one stepping on her dress? They hadn't known each other that time yet but now they were starring on the same show.

When Mendes was asked in an interview, right after, who he thought was the best dressed in the Met, he immediately answered Crystal Paige without having to look around.

Crystal on the other hand said in an interview that he was very eager to meet Shawn Mendes in the Met.

Well, if that isn't cute I don't know what else is! We definitely ship Shawn and Crystal, though.

Crystal laughed a little when she watched an inserted clip of Shawn's interview saying Crystal was best dressed.

She blushed a little bit hearing him say she looked 'gorgeous as always'.

She copied the link to that video and texted it to Shawn without saying anything else.

When she found another article about her and Shawn, she promised herself it would be the last one. She didn't like reading what the tabloids said about celebrities because she never knew if they were true and she didn't want to get her first impression from gossip about a person if she ever came across these people.

Is Shawn Mendes and Crystal Paige secretly dating?

Shawn's fans on Twitter have been creating their own theories whether Shawn is dating the well-known actress, Crystal Paige.

We believe that the pair only officially met during the 2018 Met Ball Gala. Shawn clearly knew about Crystal because he's said in an radio interview back in 2015 that his celebrity crush had always been Crystal Paige. Crystal, on the other hand, has never heard of Shawn Mendes.