announcement

hello flower girls, 

first of all, i want to apologize majorly for keeping you guys hanging for literally a year. i was handling school and my family while i was in quarantine. then, i moved out for college. the semester kicked my butt. i was also locked out of my wattpad account for a little bit. 

upon reflection, i realized a fanfiction—though sometimes can be a work of art—is against my newly-found morals. (lol if that even makes sense). i realize it wasn't fair to fantasize over any person, just out of respect for that person. i'm not really sure if i'm making any sense but that's all the explanation i've got. if i wrote flower girl as a work of fiction rather than a fan-fiction, maybe i wouldn't be writing this. but then again, i know that i don't have much free time to spend writing. therefore, i am announcing the halt in the writing and publishing process of flower girl. i'm sorry to let you guys down. 

however, as i have already written future chapters for flower girl, i will still publish those. hopefully, it explains the plot i had in mind well enough to stand alone.  

happy 2021. hope its better for all of us.

again, i'm sorry to let you guys down. 

MsFangurl, signing off.