drunk

"Shawn! There you are." Crystal slurred. She was obviously really drunk by the way she stumbled to walk towards Shawn.

"Baaabe," She fell against Shawn when she was close enough.

"Crystal, what's going on?" Shawn grew concerned. He held on to Crystal's hips to steady her.

"Mmm, nothing. I just missed you." She threw her arms around his neck and puckered up for a kiss.

"Okay, Crystal. I think you're all done with the drinks. Let's go home." He grabbed the wine glass off her hand and put it on a counter nearby.

"Hey, I was drinking that!" She scolded but forgot about the drink the next second. She fell backwards against the counter and because Shawn was holding on to her he couldn't help trapping her between the counter and his body.

She nuzzled her head into Shawn's chest making Shawn laugh because her hair tickled. Crystal felt triumphant to have earned a cute laugh.

Shawn looked down at her while he wrapped both arms around her shoulders. She gave him a smile and scrunched her nose at him. Shawn couldn't help but kiss those lips if she looked like that.

It was just a chaste kiss, just to let her know that he's got her. But Crystal being her drunk self, stood on her tippy toes for more sloppy kisses.

"Babe - mmm - gotta get -mmm— you home." Shawn struggled to talk because Crystal wouldn't stop kissing him.

Crystal just hummed ignoring his words. She made a trail of kisses away from his mouth to the side of his neck.

"Crys, you taste like wine. Let's go." When he tried to pull away from Crystal, he felt her hand on the waistband of his swim shorts. Shawn froze on the spot and was no longer able to push Crystal away.

Although it was late at night, they were still in a public resort. Anybody could walk by any moment.

Shawn thought that a sober Crystal would probably tease him like this in public for only a second if she was in a flirty mood. But, who the hell knew when drunk Crystal would stop?

He could hear Crystal breathing heavily while her hand very slowly inched lower. Shawn's eyes darkened as he gulped.

He didn't realize he was holding his breath until he pulled Crystal's hand out before anything could happen.

"Crystal, holy sh.t?!" It was a completely different version of her that he was talking to. "How much did you drink?"

"Wanna get out of here?" Crystal only giggled.

----The morning after---

Shawn was stumped. His first thought this morning was a realization, and he had to talk to Crystal.

The patterns were all there. Alcoholism was hereditary. He needed to talk to Crystal.