together

"Do you have to go now?" Crystal pouted playfully at Shawn.

They were simply relaxing backstage in Shawn's dressing room. They were cuddled up in the small couch in the room watching Netflix on Crystal's phone.

They were finally at the point that they could joke about Crystal's previous feelings towards Shawn touring.

Shawn rolled his eyes but smiled. She looked quite cozy and cuddly on the small couch. She was wrapped in a big fluffy blanket, her hair in a messy bun, her face make-up less, and she wore her glasses that she used to protect her eyes from phone screens.

"Yes, baby." He told her with a smile.

Crystal sat up from the couch but kept the blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She stood in front of Shawn who towered over her. "Where's my kiss then?" She stood on her toes and puckered up.

Shawn laughed but wrapped his arms around her waist. He bent down and kissed his girl like he always does before he went on stage.

"I love you." Crystal said with her eyes still closed even after he pulled away.

"I love you." He kissed her forehead. "Will I see you out there tonight or are you too tired?"

"Do you think I will pass on any chance I have to dance my wiggles out? Though I might come out there with this blanket; It's too cozy." She said hugging the blanket closer to her.

"Whatever you want, my love. Be right back though. I love you." He said again and kissed her forehead before Andrew came in and pulled him away.

Crystal looked at her appearance in the mirror in the dressing room when he left. Today has been a real lazy day for her and it felt really nice. She wore Birkenstocks with some fluffy socks, black leggings and a plain white shirt. She decided that she didn't care if she went out there looking like this, except she wanted to change her shirt to freshen up.

When she found Shawn's hoodie laying on a chair, she swapped her shirt with it and headed out to the arena where her boyfriend would soon play.

Shawn would be warming up and prepping his guitars at the moment before he came to play. While he did that she decided she could chat with some of his fans while the encore is going on.

Instantly, a few girls began to notice that someone was emerging from backstage.

"Hi, guys! How's it going?" She greeted them with a smile.

"Hi Crystal! We're good! How are you?" A sweet little girl around the age of 17 asked her.

"I'm doing really good you guys. I was just with Shawn and he's really excited to play for you guys."

The group of girls tried to keep their squeals in a low tone.

"What song are you guys excited to hear?" She asked them, genuinely curious.

There was an assortment of answers until the girls are the one's to ask Crystal questions.

"What song are you excited to hear, Crystal?"

"Like To Be You has a special place in my heart. I've heard him sing it a bajillion times since I joined him on tour but it still gives me goosebumps."

"Awww! Thats so sweet. Do you like joining him on tour?"

"Yes! I absolutely love touring. I get to watch him do what he loves. I get to talk to you guys. And I've always loved traveling!"

She took some photos with a few girls but then later told them she had to head back inside.

"Shawn should be on in a few minutes guys. He's probably looking for me. I hope you guys have a great time! Though I will see you guys in a little bit. I'll come out to watch." She gave them one last smile and the people in the farther sections of the arena a wave—which they yelled back that they love her. She blew them all a final kiss.