chapter 12: a song

i want to write you a song - one direction

I want to write you a songOne that's beautiful as you are sweetWith just a hint of painFor the feeling that I get when you are goneI want to write you a song

*

Unusually, Shawn wasn't present in set today. It didn't bother Crystal that much. She thought he was probably rehearsing for tour. It was coming up. If anything, she was grateful he hadn't turned up today because after getting the new script a few days ago it turned out that today was the first day that Crystal's character would be having her well let't say intimacy with her leading man. Shawn liked to watch from behind the scenes and it would be quite awkward to have him watch that.

Crystal thought she should at least shoot him a text. So she did asking if he was indeed rehearsing and just how he is doing.

"Crys, we're going on soon. Dave wanted to rehearse first." Vivian poked her head in her trailer and was gone the next second. Crystal made her way out in the set.

"Everyone, positions please." Dave called out loudly for everyone to hear.

Crystal took her spot on an X with her name on it that was on the floor. Aiden does the same, some 10 feet away from Crystal.

"Okay guys were just rehearsing once and then we'll carry on with filming. Actors ready? Action!"

Aiden takes big strides towards Crystal, almost as if he's angry. It was the first time they were rehearsing this so it caught Crystal off guard when his hands landed on her waist and he pushed her against the wall. There was no need to act surprised.

Dave says that that was excellent but Aiden stays on his spot to speak with Crystal while the rest of the crew finish setting up before they actually start recording.

"Crys, I just wan't to make sure you're comfortable with this." Aiden says watching Crystal closely. He towered over her and he had strong built muscles which made him really intimidating.

Crystal appreciated this about him. "Yeah. We gotta do what we gotta do right?"

"Back to positions people! Recording this time! And Action!" Dave yelled out again from his director's chair.

Aiden repeats his actions and when he reaches Crystal he grabs her jaw and kisses her hard. Crystal tried not to but it was hard not to compare it to Shawn's kisses, or the other on-screen kisses she's done before. Since Aiden's character was meant to be bold and egoistical, he kissed her with such force. Shawn's kisses were soft and sweet as if he truly tried to show he cares for you.But that was a whole different occasion. Compared to her other on-screen kisses, though, Crystal felt Aiden's passion as he kissed her. Other on-screen kisses didn't feel like this. This made her nervous.

She tried to convince herself that Aiden was just a really good actor which is why he kissed with such passion. His hand traveled up her thigh as his mouth went to her neck. Now, she was really nervous. She tried to hide it from the camera and everyone watching. When his hand found the zipper of her costume and began slowly unzipping, Crystal's heart was about to jump off her chest when Dave finally yelled "CUT!"

They both pulled away looking everywhere but each other's eyes.

"Okay moving to the next location. Everyone needed in the room please." Dave instructed. A smaller group filed into the bedroom where they were supposed to film a sex scene.

"Still good?" Aiden asked Crystal.

"Of course." She answered shortly.

The recording began again as they made out on the bed. Crystal lay on the bed as Aiden hovered over her. They broke off their intense kissing for Crystal to say her line. "This means nothing."