paris

"Oh, baby, you look hot." Was the first thing Aiden said when she saw Crystal. She just finished a lingerie photo shoot. When Aiden, her boyfriend, heard he immediately offered to pick her up after.

Crystal gave him a tight smile and went to grab a robe. He called her hot, not beautiful or stunning or gorgeous. Its like all that mattered to him at the moment was her body. The look in his eyes confirmed her thoughts. He's also been quite distant this past few weeks. He would cut FaceTime calls short. He would say he was busy when Crystal wanted to come over. And the second he heard about a lingerie shoot, he was there in a split second.

Crystal was tying her robe when Aiden stopped him. He stepped in front of her and moved her hands away from covering up her body with the robe. His hands found her bare waist and pulled her close. He placed kisses along her exposed neck. They would've been sweet kisses but it only made Crystal uncomfortable because they were people around them.

Before he could kiss her lips Crystal pushed him away with a hand to to his chest. "You're not busy today, A?" She tied her robe tightly indicating that she wanted him to stop.

"Nope. Wanna come over?" He was still latched on to her, hands on her waist to keep her there.

Crystal smiled widely at the idea. They hadn't seen each other a lot the past few weeks so she agreed in a heartbeat. "Yes! Can we cook something for dinner? I found this new recipe on Pinterest and I've been wanting to try it."

"Anything you want, babe." Aiden replied in a deep voice. He caught her lips in his before she can protest. Crystal wasn't a big fan of PDA, Aiden knew that. She pulled away and gave him a sweet kiss on the cheek before going to get dressed.

*

"Babe, do you want to help me in the kitchen?" Crystal called to Aiden who was in the living room watching TV.

"Eh. I'm alright, babe. Just surprise me with whatever you're making." He yelled back.

Crystal frowned. She thought the plan was they would make dinner together. She sighed just letting it go and made dinner in silence.

"Crystal, is that done yet? Im starving already." Aiden yelled a little while later.

Crystal thought he was being a little rude but concluded thats probably the hunger talking. "Yes. Im almost done." She grumbled pouring sauce on top of the pasta.

She had made fettuccine alfredo and had garlic bread on the side. She put the two plates of pasta and two glasses of wine on a tray. She brought the tray over to the living room where Aiden was lounging on the couch.

"Finally!" Aiden wasted no time and grabbed a plate and began eating.

"So what have you been up to lately?" Crystal tried to begin conversation. She grabbed her own plate and ate. Her body was turned to him. He was too focused on the show playing on the screen to respond to her. For a little while she let him be. Watching him eat his food and drink a surprising amount of wine in a short time. "Aiden?"

"What?"

"That's it! I think your being a little rude." She pointed out, finally catching Aiden's attention.

She watched him open his mouth like he was about to fire back but he closed it. "Well?" Crystal urged him to explain himself.

He put his plate down on the table. "Im sorry, baby. I've just been stressed lately." He explained but Crystal was unconvinced. She was an actress, she knew what lying looked like.

"Well, you can tell me about it. You cut short my calls. Sometimes you don't answer at all. I've barely seen you all week, Aiden. What's up with that?"