Little Peach

Maya Rivers
- 23 hours later.

I suddenly gasp sitting up, now fully awake.

"Finally" Shawn comes over to me, he looked a mess. He pulled me into his arms, my head on his chest. "You scared me" Shawn mumbles kissing his top of my head.

"I'm sorry, I felt so weak" I take hold of his hands. "Where's Alec?" I ask going into panic.

"Sleeping" Shawn replies. "Please let me hold him" I look up at Shawn, he nods pecking my lips then moves to the crib and a few nurses come in.

"Maya! How are you feeling?" I get asked. "Tired" I chuckle, ironic that I'd passed out for so long. "I'm going to do a few checks on you, you can feed the baby if you want" she tells me.

I nod holding out my arms as Shawn hands me Alec. "Hi" I whisper looking down at the tiny human, the most perfect human ever.

"He's perfect" I mumble, my eyes becoming watery. I watch as his lips move a little and then eyes begin to open.

The first time I see my baby's eyes and I can tell you it was the most beautiful moment ever when I met eyes with the gorgeous pair of light brown eyes.

"Hi baby" I smile. I use my finger to gently stroke his rosy cheeks, Alec smiles up at me, eyes closing slightly. "Oh love" I lean down kissing his cheek.

"Shawn I love him" I giggle in happiness. "Me too momma" Shawn sits beside me putting an arm around my shoulder. "Can you help me feed him?" I ask the nurse.

She nods walking over to me. I move my gown and she lays Alec on my chest and helps me just get comfortable.

"This is weird" I chuckle. "It is" Shawn laughs kissing my cheek. "He gets to see your boobs more than me" Shawn says. "Shawn!" I hit his arm.

After I fed Alec Shawn took him from me and I had a shower at the hospital and got changed. "Ready to go home?" Shawn asks.

I nod taking Alec from his arms. "Home time" I tell the sleepy baby. "We have to go through another exit, a few people found out we were here" Shawn tells me holding up the baby seat. I nod putting Alec in and Shawn takes hold of it and takes my hand.

We say thank you to the nurses and doctors then get escorted out but still a few people saw us. "Shawn" I squeeze his hand. I grew anxious, a bunch a rowdy girls were ready to take pictures of my baby. I had used a blanket to cover up Alec but I was scared.

"Go sit in the car" he kisses my forehead. He looked pissed but he quickly walked away before I could say anything. I go to the car getting in the back. Shawn had recently gotten the windows tinted and I was so grateful.

I moved the blanket to see Alec looking around in amazement. I smiled down at him and put my finger out for him to latch on to. "Oh my god I love you" I whisper leaning down to kiss his small hand. "And so does daddy, I think I love you more than daddy" I wipe my eyes, I just couldn't stop crying, it was happy crying for sure.

After five minutes Shawn got in the car. "Everything okay?" I ask.

"Hmm I told them that it was disrespectful for them to show up, my wife has just given birth and my son is only seeing the world, I said I want peace and it would be nice if they could leave as it was annoying for the hospital too" he says gripping the wheel as he drove off.

"We'll be okay. I'll post something tonight" I say then turn my attention back to Alec.

I would do anything to protect him.

-
"Maya babe" Shawn nudges me gently. I let my eyes flutter open, I had fallen asleep with Alec on my chest after feeding him.

"Let's go to bed" he tells me. I nod standing up holding alec close to my chest.

I change him then put him in the bassinet in our room. We had the nursery all done but I felt better with the baby sleeping with us.

After I get changed into a loose pair of pyjamas. I got into bed and Shawn cuddled up to me grinning. "What?" I ask smiling tiredly.

"We have a baby" he chuckles. "A gorgeous baby boy, I love him so much" Shawn says, eyes full of love.

"I love him too" I smile.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks me. I nod lacing our hands. "I feel weird and my body does hurt a little" I admit.

"Anything I can do?" He asks. "Maybe massage my hips" I grin moving into his arms. He gently moves my top up a little and his fingers work at my skin making me hum in bliss.

"We have a family" I mumble. "We do" he smiles. "He's so cute Shawn" I giggle, it was crazy to me that I now had a son with the love of my life.

"He is, much like you" Shawn kisses my nose. "Can you do me a favour" I ask him. "Anything" he nods.

"Go Get Alec, I want him to sleep with us" I say. He nods getting up and comes back with Alec. I take him slowly putting him on my chest.

I place a hand on his small back rubbing up and down then I start crying.

"Why are you crying?" Shawn chuckles wiping my cheeks. "Just happy" I sniffle.

"He's my little peach" i say. "I can't believe we have a baby" Shawn says putting an arm on my stomach. He turns into me kissing my cheek.

"I know. I just- I love him so much already like I think my heart is going to burst" I say kissing Alec's head. "Should we have a another one?" Shawn asks me smirking.

"Hold your horses Mendes" I giggle. Shawn uses his his finger to gently stroke Alec's cheek.

"I love you" I say looking up at him. "I love you too" Shawn pecks my lips.

_
Hit me. This was so cute
I love this book sm
What do we think? Are we ready for the end?
Should I completely destroy it and make it sad or
Should I make it all bubblegum and peaches (if you don't understand the bubblegum and peaches reference are u even reading this book??????)
Peace out Girl Scout ✌️