Spell On Me

Maya Rivers
- 3 months later, June 17th, Canada

Instagram
@mayarivers

Liked by 8,716,192Mayarivers: most gorgeous babies! Love my godchildren 😍

Liked by 8,716,192
Mayarivers: most gorgeous babies! Love my godchildren 😍

View comments...
User1: oh my god SHES BACK!

User2: thot she had babies!!

User3: fuck yes. MAYA HAS BROKE HER SILENCE

User4: we legit haven't seen her in three months. I'm emotional

Jackgilinsky: the cutest!
  -mayarivers: I know!

Jay: they love me more
  -Romell: pretty sure Lana said they love me
  - user5: who's Lana
  - mayarivers: my cousin. They're her babies

User6: wonder if she's talked to Shawn

User7: Shawn seems fine which is sad.

-
I'm back home today. I spent two months at my parents then a month with my cousin Lana, she's a single mother so she could use the help. It was lovely, I had to time to focus on other things and that's all I needed. I'm okay.

Of course people still told me about Shawn. He seemed okay, moved on to some model chick who's name I don't know because there's been about ten of them but that's not my business. He called and texted me a lot I answered maybe twice to tell him that i need space. I stayed in touch with jack, he was always with Shawn as they were friends but it didn't bother me, I wasn't dating jack or anyone. I was single and it was good.

Self love before anything.

-
"Maya we fucking missed you so much!" Jay hugs me. "It's true" Romell hugs me too. I chuckle hugging the back. "You guys were with me a week a go" I laugh.

"Yeah but still, three month is a long time. You're finally home!" Romell grabs my bag putting it in the boot. "Now we can finally go home" I say happily.

"Erm I think those girls want some pictures" jay says quietly. I turn around waving at the group. "I'll be five minutes" I say and walk over to the girls.

"Maya we missed you!" One girl exclaimed. "I missed you guys!" We do a group hug. We took pictures and a few videos. "How're things with you and Shawn?" The girl asks.

Wtf.

"Erm good" I nod smiling as fake as can be. "He's literally been with another girl like every week. He looks lost without you" she continued. The girls looked saddened by this and I felt like pressure was being put on me to make Shawn, shawn again.

"He's an adult and very responsible. He knows what he's doing" I reassure them. "Anyway I really need to go. Nice meeting you guys" I hug them once more and get in the car huffing.

"Why do we people still need to ask me about Shawn? We're over" I say. "Thats what happens when you date a superstar" jay chuckles. "True. Maya there's legit magazine articles about you and Shawn" Romell says.

"Is there?" I had no idea. "I don't care. Just take me home" I shake my head.

-
"Surprise!" People yell as I turn on the lights to my apartment. I start laughing with happiness looking back at jay and Romell. "Welcome back!" Romell chuckles.

I go around meeting everyone, just a few friends and Romell and jays friends.

I was stood talking with jack, we stayed in touch and he came down to LA for a week but there was still nothing.

"So you leave for three months and I don't get a hello?" I hear. I turn around and my heart flutters at how good he looks. He didn't seem as fucked as everyone was describing him as.

"I didn't realise I had to" I say sipping my drink. "I missed you Maya" he comes closer to me.

"Shawn please don't" I step back, I bump into jack and he takes hold of my waist. "Oh you're dating jack now? You moved on to one of my friends?" He scoffs getting louder.

"We're not dating Shawn and you need to be quiet or leave" I say flatly.

"Come with me Maya. I've missed you so much. I keep remembering you every time I'm with someone else. It's so hard to move on from you. You- you put a spell on me or something. I can't look at other women" he huffs. "I want you" he points to me moving closer.

"I can't stop thinking about you. I even bought those shitty bubblegum drinks you like just because it reminds me of you" He moves even closer. I gulp scanning  his face, I mean he still looked good but maybe I've fallen out of love with him. Maybe I never actually loved him like I thought I did.

"Maya" he takes hold of my wrist pulling me towards him. "Can we please be together. Please I miss you so much, miss everything about you" he says near my ear.

"Shawn let go off me" I tug my wrist back. "Please Maya" he holds me closer. His eyes scan my lips and he moves like he was about to kiss me. But now that we were closer I could see how awful he looked.

"Shawn let go please" I tug my hand back. "Maya I'm so ready for you. I need you back" his eyes water but his tone was juxtaposing, he was being loud and aggressive.

"Romell!" I shout. "Jay! Romell!" I shout.

Jay comes over immediately tugging Shawn away. "Get off of me! Maya baby please come back to me" he rips away from jay and grabs my waist. "Shawn! Stop it!" I try to shove him away. He just burst into tears.

"Come on dude get off" jay tugs him back. "One second jay" I sigh. I take Shawn's hand leading him outside my place to the hallway.

I place a hand on his cheek. "You need go home Shawn" I say gently. He moves closer to hold me. His head nuzzling in the crook of my neck where he sobs.

"Shawn come on" I say, my voice cracking.

"Come on. I'll drive you home" I take his face in my hands holding him up. "You're so kind. I didn't know what I had lost till you went away Maya-"

"You're drunk Shawn, just stop. Stay here, jack will take you home" I sigh moving back.

"Not you?" He asks. I shake my head going back inside to find jack. He immediately agrees and leaves.

"I'm gonna go to bed. Thanks for the party" I hug Romell then jay. "Everything okay?" Romell asks. I nod then go to my room.

Everything came back to me at once.

I just can't stop loving him.