V-Day Dinner

Maya Rivers
- one month later, 6 month anniversary, February 14th also Valentine's Day

So I still don't have an 'I love you' from Shawn but I'm being patient. I won't pressure him, that would be cruel and I wouldn't put myself through the hurt if I said it and got no reply.

Over the past month we didn't leave Canada. I went to Shawn's place, he came to mine, dinner, drinking, talking, sex, interviews, walks and cooking and more. We were happy and that was all that matters.

"Hope you'll wear that red lacy thing" Shawn grins placing his hands on my shoulders as I do my makeup. "The body suit or the lingerie?" I chuckle.

"Erm both?" He asks. "I'll wear both" I laugh standing up. "And you'll wear the black silky shirt" I tell him. "Of course" he nods, pecking my lips before he leaves for the bathroom.

We were at mine getting ready for a date. A sixth month anniversary and Valentine's Day dinner. Shawn said we had to make it romantic.

After I get dressed, the red lace bodysuit, black leather skirt and thigh high boots I sprayed some perfume on and Shawn came out.

"For my gorgeous" He takes my hand spinning me around then pulls me in for a sweet kiss then hands me the roses. "Thank you, I love- love them" I almost slipped up.

"You look beautiful" he smiles. "And you look incredibly handsome" I grin kissing him once more. "Happy anniversary babe" I say against his lips and he mumbles it back kissing me for longer.

"Okay let's go" he pulls back slowly then takes his leather jacket pulling it over my shoulders  and a jacket for himself then we leave to go to his car.

"Shawn! Can we have a picture?" A few girls ask, Shawn had to park around the corner but of course people found where he was.

He sighs then pecks my cheek. "Be one minute" he tells me. "I'll take the pictures" I follow him. There were eight girls and they were taking their time to put their hands all over Shawn, crying and even making the longest conversations. Shawn remained calm and talked to them all being polite like he always his.

After twenty minutes he said goodbye to the last girl and took my hand. "Sorry-"

"It's okay, you're so good to them" I smile at him. He opens the car door for me letting me in then gets on driving off with a hand on my thigh.

-
We ordered our food and were now finishing off. Shawn chose a really pretty place for dinner, the whole place had little hearts everywhere and fairy lights, there were even small flirty comments written on the napkins which were cute.

"You look beautiful Maya, like really pretty" he gazed into my eyes and takes my hand from across the table. "Thank you, you've said it around a hundred times" I chuckle.

"Just being honest" he shrugs. He then moves his chair and sits beside me, closer to me.

He takes my hand and leans forward quickly kissing my lips. "I know you said no gifts but I have one for you" he begins. "Just don't say anything yet" he stops me before I could even begin.

"You can choose to accept the gift or not, it's up to you. Well erm... damn I'm kinda nervous" he chuckles, his cheeks turning pink.

Oh my god he's going to finally say it!

"It's okay you can tell me anything" I reassure him rubbing my thumb over his hand.

"I know I'm just nervous Maya. You know you mean a lot to me and we've basically spent these whole six months together and I'd hate for us to be apart"

He pauses and takes both my hands.

My head starts racing rapidly and my smile starts hurting my cheeks.

"And I erm- erm I"

"It's okay Shawn take your time" I tell him gently.

"I really really... I want you to come with me for my festival run" he says.

Oh.

My eyes prick with tears but I hold them back since we're in public but my stomach and heart dropped and so did my smile.

"I was just thinking we could spend every night together. It'd be great for your vlogs, you can watch me sing and experience some amazing shows. Maybe an overnight challenge eh? Throwing it back. What'd you say Maya? Join me?" He asks grinning.

I had knot in my throat. "Erm yeah. I'd love to" I nod slowly.

"Yeah?" He asks in disbelief a huge smile on his face. "Yeah" I nod. He quickly pulls me in and kisses me deeply then pulls back. "I'm so excited Maya you don't understand" he chuckles.

"I'm excited too" I tell him trying to be as enthusiastic as possible.

We continue to eat our dessert and Shawn continues to tell me about what an adventure we'll have and there was no doubt in my mind that we'd have a good time, I just couldn't concentrate right now.

"Come on babe" he takes my hand and we walk out going back to mine.

Once we get there I quickly excuse myself to the bathroom. I lock the door and hold my hand over my mouth and turn on the taps to try to muffle my crying.

I really thought tonight would be the night.