Sofa Theory

Maya Rivers
- one week at being home, March 15th

Shawn
Hi babe
Hope ur not sleeping
Miss you loads
So does everyone else

Me
Heyyy
I'm awake, it's 4pm
How's the uk?
I miss them too

Shawn
It's good, love it here
You miss me?

Me
Every day
How can I not?
Send me a picture from last night please!

Shawn

Maya Aww babe You little kitten That smile 😍So handsome babe I'm crying you look so good That hair!!! I wanna tug at it

Maya
Aww babe
You little kitten
That smile 😍
So handsome babe
I'm crying you look so good
That hair!!! I wanna tug at it

Shawn
Maya honey
Kitten eh?
I want to hold you so bad
I'm coming home in a week

Me
No way
Are you actually?!!!
I thought it was another two weeks?
Oh my god Shawn!!!!

Shawn
I miss you
I don't like this time apart
I want you with me Maya
Shit I gotta go. Talk later peach ❤️

Me
Oh I'm so excited now 😚
See you soon 💓

-
"Mum! He's gonna come home!" I yell. My mum comes running in from the kitchen to the living room. She came over as soon as I told her what she happened, she wanted to 'comfort her baby' as she said.

"Really when?" She asks sitting in front me. "A week" I smile putting my phone down. "He said he doesn't like being apart"

"Maybe he's ready" mum shrugs. "Maybe, I just wanna hold him momma. Have him hold me and kiss me and sing to me" I sigh.

"You handled this well Maya" mum takes my hand. I believed her because I did handle this well. Yes I moped around for the first day but after that I was okay, not completely but I was doing a good job of hiding if I was hurting.

Jay and Romell kept me busy with filming vids, mum came and we had girls night, I posted more fashion posts which were getting more attention. Most importantly me and Shawn we're doing good. He called me after each performance, sent me texts and photos which was nice. Yes we were a little out of place but we were good.

"Thanks mum" I shuffle and place my head on her lap. "Ah it's okay Maya bear. I'm here for you, you needed your mum and I'm here. And before I leave let me tell you Maya, I've seen the way that boy looks at you, he loves you and he just doesn't know it and from what I know you guys make up quickly and don't hold grudges which is perfect. I'm proud of you for admitting your feeling Maya" she smiles softly.