He's Back

Maya Rivers
- the day Shawn is back

So I spent two more days crying and after that I was good. I cried over the fact my mum was gone and I had no female support but that was just covering the fact that I was scared to Shawn. Not scared in the sense I'll run away because he's so tall and scary and intimidating.

But scared as in my heart will be thumping, palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy... now I'm distracting myself with Eminem.

I'm scared that he won't acknowledge the fact I love him. We'll move on, he'll move on and I don't want to let him go, I love him if I didn't make that clear.

Shawn
IM ON THE WAY TO URS
OH MY GOD CANT WAIT

Maya
YAYYYU
I made dinner!!

Shawn
Really?
You don't like cooking babe

Me
I know just thought it would be nice
But we can order if you're not feeling it

Shawn
No babe I'll eat whatever you want me to
Okay five mins away
See you soon gorgeous girl

Me
❤️

-
I tugged up and my jeans and took my apron off then walked over to the door.

"Hey baby" Shawn smirks. He drops his bags and I jump up on him like a monkey.

"You smell so good" I mumble into his shoulder. He walks into my apartment shutting the door and holds me against the wall

"Babe look at me" Shawn says. "Hmm one second" I sniffle. I wipe my eyes then face him.

"Don't cry honey" he puts me down and my feet touch the floor. "Sorry. I missed you" I shrug looking away from him still crying a little.

"Maya" he puts a hand on my cheek making me look up. "What did you make to eat?" He asks gently. "Lasagne... my lasagne" I move past him grabbing my oven mitts I open the oven and take out the now burnt lasagne.

"It burned" I begin crying even more. "Maya that's okay" Shawn's come behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. I put the tray down and turn off the oven.

"You don't need to cry babe, everything's okay" he turns me around. "You don't want my dinner?" I ask.

"I'll have anything, as long as I eat with you darling" he kisses my cheek. "Sorry" I mumble.

"Tell me why you're crying baby" he wipes my cheeks. "I missed you" I sigh. I go back in his arms holding him tightly. "Oh I missed you too babe" he gently moves us to the sofa and let's me sit on his lap side ways.

I put my head on his chest and just stay there in his arms. "Shawn"

"Hmm"

"Nothing" I shake my head. I wanted to scream that I love him.

"Are you okay now?" He asks. I look up at him nodding, I take his face in my hands and pepper him in kisses. He begins chuckling and takes my face then moves my lips to his, a deep kiss I craved.

He pushes my body down carefully and hovers over me moving my hair out the way continuing our kiss. I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer.

"You're beautiful Maya" he pulls back. I look and my eyes flutters, going from his eyes to his lips.

"I wanna go out" I say. "Out? On a date?" He asks.

"Clubbing. I wanna get drunk" I admit with a laugh. "Okay then, get ready. I'll call my friends, you call yours and let's go out babe" he kisses down my neck.

"You wanna shower first? Together?" He asks. I nod taking his hand. We undress each other and get in the shower.

"Wash my hair please" I hand him the shampoo. I turn around and he begins massaging my hair. "Feel good babe?" He asks.

"It does, you have magic hands" I chuckle. He then washes the shampoo out then runs his hands down my arms to my waist pulling me to him. Skin on skin.

His lips kiss at my shoulder making my head tilt back in his shoulder. "Magic hands huh?" He grins.

"Are you gonna use them on me?" I ask quietly. "Can't right now. I need you Maya"

I turn around, he lifts me up pressing me against the wall and he slips himself inside me carefully. I let out a small gasp then bury my head in his neck.

"I love you" I mutter. I feel him suddenly stop.

"I'm sorry it slipped" I panic looking up at him. "It's okay" he shakes his head. My heart started beating incredibly fast and I wondered if he could feel it because of how close we are.

"Can you put me down please" I look away from him and felt turned off. "Maya it's okay" he sighs. "Please" I whisper. He puts me down gently and moves back. "I'll go get ready" I step out the shower grabbing a towel.

"Maya honey" he turns of the shower and follows me also grabbing a towel.

"Come on talk to me" he takes my wrist. "I don't know what to say or if I shouldn't say anything. I've said enough. Maybe it's your turn to say something. I don't know Shawn, lets just get ready I wanna go" I move away from him turning to my back towards him so he couldn't see me crying.

It is his turn. He needs to say he loves me back or explain why he's not saying anything . It must be me, there must be something I'm doing to make him not love me.