And That's Okay

Maya Rivers
- 3 days later, February 28th

Here I was a the airport, I really didn't want to be late so I set off like an hour early.

I talked with a few fans, they started to like me more, at first not a lot of people liked me and I understood I think, I mean I was taking away their precious Shawn. But yeah I barely get hate which is good.

"Oh god Maya!" One of the girls taps me. "Shawn is there! And he's holding flowers!" Another exclaims.

I turn around and my heart fluttered just like always. I watched as he put his guitar case down and he looked around till Brian pointed him in my direction. I sent him a wave unable to move then a girl nudged me.

Next thing you know I was running into his arms. He opened up his arms and caught me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, nuzzling my head in his neck.

He stumbled back a little then held onto me. "I missed you" I mumble. I then pull back looking down at his gorgeous smile. "I missed-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He puts me down and I keep my hands at his jaw and his move to my waist tugging me forward to kiss me deeper.

Suddenly he pulls back when Brian taps his shoulder. "You have an audience" he says to Shawn. "So what" Shawn chuckles pecking my lips again.

I giggle moving to hold his hand. "I missed you too Brian" I chuckle letting go to hug him. "Yeah yeah Maya, take Shawn home" he pulls me off of him. Yeah we didn't really like each other but it was just friendly, not hate or anything.

Shawn takes my hand keeping me beside him. "Not taking any pictures today?" I ask him. "Nope gotta go home and cuddle with you" he looks down at me. I lean up kissing him once more. "I missed you Maya"

"I missed you too" I lean my head against his arm as we walk to the car park. "Brian do you need a ride?" I ask him.

"Please" he smiles at me opening up the boot to Shawn's jeep that I drove here. "I'll drive, you guys are probably tired" I tell them getting in.

Shawn gets in the passenger seat and Brian in the back. "Ready?" I ask.

"Just drive Maya" Brian says making me roll my eyes.

-
The next morning was so good, waking up in Shawn's arms, his one leg over my my body, head nuzzled into my neck. "Morning Maya" he hums moving a little.

"Morning" I kiss his forehead. "Missed sleeping next to you babe" he says opening his eyes.

"I missed it too, I had to use the sofa theory" I chuckle. "Aww my baby" he kisses my cheek over and over again.

"You know while I was in LA I met up with your mum and dad, a few of your cousins were there too, you know Lana and the twins" he says pulling me into a hug. "I know Lana sent me pictures of you and the twins, they were so cute" I smile to myself.

"Your dad asked if I was treating you well and of course I said yes and he made a joke about how I better be or I'll be the next dish he serves at his restaurant" Shawn chuckles.

"He's not kidding. Don't hurt me Shawn" I giggle. "I won't" he kisses the top of my head.

"How's mum?" I ask. I obviously called her but Shawn saw her. "She's good" he hums.

"And how were you missy? I watched your videos and I saw you threw a party here" he says. I look at him trying not to smile.

"Well I missed you and needed the company" I tell him. "I'm not allowing you to go away for that long again or next time I'll come with you" I tell him.

"That's fair" he grins pecking my lips. "You wanna go again or are you tired?" He asks me.

"I could go again" I smirk. A smile sets on his face and he starts kissing down my jaw.

-
"No babe I reorganised the fridge, drinks on the top shelf" I tell him. "Reorganised the fridge?" He chuckles.

"Yeah that's what happens when you leave" I shrug. "Alright are you done making me feel bad?" He asks rolling his eyes.

"I don't think I am" I go over to him putting my hands on his shoulders. "I'm kidding, I know you have to go and that's okay"

He looks up at me sadly. "I don't like leaving you" he sighs taking my hand. "I know" I nod.

"And I hate that we have to sleep alone sometimes"

I nod showing that I understand. "And I hate not being able to do normal things with you, like just going out for a walk" he sighs.

I place my hand on his cheek. "I know but that's okay, we're okay and we can go on a walk if you want" I tell him.

"Yeah" he nods. Resting his head on my chest, he holds me close. I love moments like this, they were the most intimate.

"You okay?" I ask running my hand through his hair. "Yeah" he nods looking up. I knew he was stressed sometimes, it saddened me because he doesn't deserve it.

"Should we go on that walk now?"

He nods standing up. "Are sure you're okay?" I ask. "I'm fine, you make me happy" he presses a kiss to my forehead. "You'd tell me right?"

"I tell you everything" he grins then slips his hand in mine.