That's Our Thing

Maya Rivers
- Romell and Jays party, one hour left

"Red or black skirt! Fucking decide jay" I shout at him. "Fine Black! I pick Black" he exclaims then Romell walks in.

"Thank god you're here Romell, Maya's scary" jay runs and jumps into Romell arms. "Dude" Romell chuckles dropping jay on to the floor.

"And red, always red. Red is your colour Maya" Romell shrugs. "Okay well let me get changed, I've done my makeup and hair and showered and shaved and I'll be at yours in five minutes" I shove them out of my room.

They leave and I begin getting ready. I got changed into a red leather skirt, black tube top and I put on some gold necklaces. And of course black heels. I had done my makeup and hair and now was on my way to Romells.

"Woah Maya!" Jay gasps letting me in. "Shut your mouth jay. You'll catch flies" I chuckle walking in.

"Now where are the drinks? I'll make them" I tell him.

-
"He's not here yet" Romell shakes his head. "Whatever" I shrug. "May, you're looking around like a lost puppy go entertain yourself" he sighs walking away.

I huff walking away to the drinks. I made a mix of vodka and the bubblegum pop making it a lovely blue. After filling my cup I went to the make shift dance floor and started dancing with everyone else.

"Yes Maya!" Some dude yells. I woo and shake my hips going around everyone. "Maya you look gorgeous" Laurie, romells potential girl smiles at me. "Thanks you too!" I shout over the music. We start dancing together and she takes ahold of my hips as I sway. I start walking back and she lets go off me and I hit something hard.

"Woah" I turn around. "Hi Maya" Shawn grins. He looked good, fresh haircut, black tee and black jeans and most of all he looked happy, now that we're not together?

"Hi" I smile. "Hi guys" I wave at his friends.

"You look..." his eyes rake my body "amazing" he grins.

"Thanks" I mumble shyly. Jesus Maya! What are you doing? Fix your act!

"So I don't know if you've heard but having a blue tongue is the new craze" he says near my ear over the loud music. My breath hitches when I feel his hot breath on me.

"Drinks are in the kitchen" I tell him. "Let me see" he suddenly puts his fingers under my chin and parts my lips. I stick my tongue out and he smirks playfully. "I want a blue tongue"

Why was he doing this?

"Drinks are in the kitchen. You look good tonight Shawn, have a good night" I start walking away and he shakes his head smiling walking away, yet again I hit something hard making me stumble back.

"Hey Maya"

I turn around and see Tom had me in his arms. "Tom! Hi" I chuckle hugging him. A breath of fresh air.

"It's my last night here" he grins. "Cool, lets make it a good party yeah!" I exclaim. He takes my waist and we start dancing.

In the corner of my eye I see Shawn watching me like a hawk. "You look good Maya" Tom gulps, his hands hesitantly going to my hips. It felt so wrong. "Sorry tom give me a second, I need ask jay something" I remove his hands walking over to jay and Romell.

"I'm a mess" I take jays drink and take a sip. "We know" Romell chuckles. "No seriously. I'm an idiot, I made an effort to look nice for Shawn, am I twelve? He did the whole 'blue tongue' thing! That's our thing and he did that thing with his eyes! And Tom is here, who invited Tom?" I exclaim.

"You know what. We need ice and you need to cool off and get your act together. So go to yours, we put the ice in the freezer. Take your time, come back back and have a good time" Romell orders me. "Fine" I huff. I take my key out of my bag and leave my bag with jay then squeeze past the crowd leaving.

I make it mine and walk in leaving the door open knowing I won't be able to open it with hands full of ice. I go to the kitchen having a glass of water sitting down.

Then I hear a knock.

"I'm armed!" I yell back grabbing the closest thing to me. The fucking bong.

"Okay I believe you"

"For gods sake! Shawn why are you here?" I put the bong down and he appears. "What're you doing with that bong?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Using it as defence. Now I came here for two minutes alone" I sigh stepping back to lean against the counter. He moves forward.

"Did you use the bong?" He asks. "yesterday"

"You look really good tonight Maya" his eyes look me up and down again. "Don't do that Shawn" I shake my head.

"But we're friends. I can compliment you peaches" he smirks innocently. "Really? Peaches?" I couldn't help but smile.

"Yeah friends have nicknames for each other" he shrugs moving closer to me. He puts a hand beside my body on the counter. "Not peaches" I shake my head.

"Yes peaches" he moves his hand on my waist, my top going up a little and his fingers move the fabric to feel at my skin. "Maya" he hums.

I look up at him gulping. Why'd he have to be so cute?

"Let me see" his hand goes to my jaw. I stick my tongue out and he smirks. "Can I have a blue tongue?" He cocks his head to the side.

No Maya!

"Fuck it" I take his face in my hands and he picks me up on to the counter. Our lips meet and he groans into the kiss and his hands go up my thighs slowly. I thrust forward and wrap my legs around him.

His tongue plays with mine and I suddenly push him back. "This is bad" I shake my head hopping down.

He takes my waist pulling me back. "It's good... so fucking good" his lips meet mine again.

We just fit together.