Merry Christmas

Maya Rivers
- Christmas Day, @ Shawn's parents

We arrived here last night, baked cookies and watched Christmas movies all night. I loved it here, the whole place was decorated so festively.

Me and Shawn also decorated the condo and I didn't decorate mine because I was spending more time at Shawn's. It was fun decorating with him, playing with tinsel and decorating the tree. The whole place looked magical. We also decided to go home later so I could give him my gift because I had forgotten it at his place.

Right now we had just finished dinner. Karen made the most amazing meal and I helped a little, chopping the vegetables mainly. Conversation flowed nicely and I felt comfortable being here.

"Can't wait to get you alone" Shawn whispers near my ear as we go to the living room. "Me too" I chuckle. He takes my hand and we sit down beside each other.

"This has been so good, your family are amazing" I tell him taking his hand. "They love you" he presses a kiss to my temple.

Whenever he said that his family or fans or friends loved me I couldn't help but wonder if he loved me. I mean I wasn't ready to say anything yet either but I knew I falling.

"Maya do you want some tea?" Aaliyah asks me. "No I'm good thanks" I shake my head no.

"Did you like your gift?" I ask her. I had gotten Karen and manny something too.

"Yeah, I've been wanting a Polaroid for so long and I love the film for it, it's so cute" she grins. I had gotten her a baby blue Polaroid and the film had a different boarders with different designs.

"What did Shawn get you?" Aaliyah asks me. "Planned a trip to LA to se her parents" Shawn answers for me.

"Aww! Maya what did you get Shawn?" Aaliyah asks me. "Well I'm stupid and forgot his gift at home but I'll text you once I give it to him" I tell her and she nods in reply.

After a while Karen's nod Manny join us. We talk for a while then Shawn begins shuffling behind me ready to get up. "We should go now Maya" he reaches his hand out. I nod taking his hand. "Thanks for having me Karen" I let go off Shawn giving Karen a hug.

"Come anytime you want" she squeezes my body. I give manny a hug too and thank him then Aaliyah. Shawn also says his goodbyes then takes my hand leading me to his car.

He open the door for me then gets in himself and starts the car. His hand goes to my thigh and he begins humming to the low music.

We didn't talk the ride home which was okay, it was a comfortable silence. After fifteen minutes we arrived and made our way up to his place.

Shawn opened the door for me then we took our shoes and coats off and settled in the living room. I go to the tree and grab the three wrapped gifts I got Shawn and place them in front of him. His face lighting up.

"You don't have to" he tugs my hand to make me sit beside him. "I did and you deserve it" I chuckle. I place my hands at the sides of his face then pull him in for a long kiss which he dominates. He had the whole dominance thing down.

I pull back grinning but he pushes his lips against me again holding my waist. "Shawn" I giggle holding his face back.

"Love your lips honey" he smirks then his thumb rubs over my lips gently. "Open your gifts" I shake my head shyly. He nods then begins tearing apart the wrapping of all three boxes.

"I love them!" He chuckles. I got him a box of Tommy Hilfiger hoodies, maybe five of them and a plain white hoodie that had small black writing on the chest part reading 'property of Maya'. There was also a black Apple Watch and a set of Armani cologne.

"This ones my favourite" he says holding up the 'property of Maya' hoodie. "It better be" I chuckle.

"You out did yourself babe, thank you" he presses a firm kiss to my cheek. "Well like I said, you deserve it" I shrug.

"Don't be mad" he suddenly says. "Why would I be mad?" I chuckle. He puts his gifts down walking away then returns with one fairly big box. "Shawn, you pinky promised" I exclaim as he sits down.

"I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help it" he grins. "Now open it" he places the box on my lap. I look at him sighing then open the box and my eyes widen.

"You see it's more for me than you" he grins pulling my body closer to him. "Well they are pretty but I'll get you back" I poke his cheek.

I look back down at the box filled with four sets of lingerie, burgundy, baby blue, black and navy, in different styles too.

"Which one will you wear for me baby?" He asks moving my hair back to kiss down my neck. "I-" I stop talking as he begins sucking on my skin.

"What is it?" He asks looking up. I stand up and take my jumper off and wriggle out of my jeans. I already had on a dark red set of lingerie.

"Oh babe" he pulls me towards him so I'm straddling his thighs. "You can try them on another time" his hands run down my sides.

"Merry Christmas Shawn" I lean into his neck pressing kisses at his skin.

"Hmm merry Christmas babe" he hums.