You All Knew

Maya Rivers
- New Year's Eve

And now September has passed quickly, October was fun, I went to a few interviews with Shawn and I also hit thirty million subscribers. November was chilling, nothing really happened except for the fact Shawn discovered his love for singing in a raspy voice which I also approve of. Then December, Christmas was spent with my family this year, it was nice going to LA and Shawn loved it too.

Now it's a few hours before the new year.

Me and Shawn hadn't really talked about moving a step further, such as marriage or babies. It got brung up one time when I had my pregnancy scare however I wasn't worried I know that we would get married one day, well I hoped. Right now it was smooth sailing, except for the few arguments we had but other than that we were going three years strong.

-
"Oh my god guess what?" Laurie exclaims as I attempt to put my eyelashes on. "What happened?" I ask.

"So last night, Romell he took me out on a date to this fair and he proposed to me on top of the Ferris wheel!" She chuckles in excitement.

"Oh my god you're gonna get married!" I shoot up going to hug her. She was here getting ready for the New Years party.

"Who's getting married?" Shawn walks in. "Laurie and Romell!" I say happily. "Oh congratulations!" Shawn hugs her.

"Laurie I'm so happy for you, you guys are perfect together" I hug her again. "So are you and Shawn, there's no doubt you'll get proposed to, right Shawn?" Laurie says.

I look over at him and he had turned away to the wardrobe. "Not right now but yeah sure" he chuckles.

Yeah sure? That sounds promising.

"Right... I'm gonna go call Romell see when he's coming" Laurie gets up awkwardly. I nod and she walks away, probably noticing how happy I looked with Shawn's answer.

"What're you gonna wear tonight?" Shawn asks rotting through his shirts. "I can't be bothered, gonna wear black jeans and some top" I lay back grabbing my phone.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go shower" he mumbles walking away.

Group chat
Gang gang

Me
Hi guys I want to be proposed to
Happy new year

Laurie
Babe he will

Me
I'm so happy for u and Romell my heart exploded

Romell
Ahahah thanks may
And he will don't worry

Me
I'll just do it?
I'll propose
I did say I love you first

Jay
Nah don't do that
He probs wants to do it

Kenny
Yeah maybe he's waiting for the
right moment

Me
Ask Laurie he legit said 'yeah sure'
Like wtf
I just ew I'm so annoying

Laurie
I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way

Me
IVE BEEN WAITING LIKE THREE YEARS
HOW MUCH LONGER
TEN!???
I'M 25 IM GETTING OLD
I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER
what if he truly doesn't want to and he just said it to make me happy

Jay
Are u wine drunk?

Laurie
I'll go check on her

-
Shawn's arm was snakes around my waist, many people were here now. I was just looking around as he was talking with his friends.

"You look good babe" he mumbles in my ear. I wore black jeans and his red printed shirt that I had tied up to make it shorter. "Thanks" I say plainly.

"You wanna sit outside?" He asks. "If you want" i look up at him. He nods pecking my lips before he stands up and takes my hand.

I had to stop acting like this. He had no idea what I felt, I couldn't blame him.

"Hey you look sexy" I smile down at him as he pulls me to sit on his lap, now outside.

"You do too peaches" he winks. I chuckle leaning into him, lips needy for his. His hands go up my shirt feeling around my skin as he slips his tongue in.

"Stop please!" Someone yells. Shawn pulls back but I lean into him kissing him a little more. "Woah babe, you have me" he chuckles. I smile looking away to see a few of our friends sitting with us now.

"Countdown is in a minute" Brian says. "Oh right, I'll go get us some champagne" Shawn says moving me off his lap. I nod as he walk away.

"You okay Maya?" Laurie asks. "Yeah, when the time is right it'll happen" I shrug.

Soon Shawn comes back he places the drinks in front of us.

"Stand up, lets watch the fire works" he takes my hand. I stand up and he twirls me around holding me from behind.

"Countdown time!" Kenny giggles jumping onto jays lap.

"10,9,8.."

Shawn turns me around and my hands go flat on his chest. His eyes sparkling.

"4,3,2-"

Shawn meets my lips and then the fireworks and cheering goes off. I hold his face in my hands and his hands go to my waist pulling me even closer.

I pull back grinning. "Happy new year Maya" he pecks my lips once more. "Happy new year"

He reaches behind me grabbing the two champagne flutes handing me it. "To us and a new year" He clinks the glasses.

I take a sip and he watches me not drinking. My eyes then see something in my glass.

Shawn takes my glass and picks out the object wiping it on his shirt. "Shawn-"

"Maya, I love you more than stars in the sky. I know you've been waiting and you've been patient. I'm ready to spend every moment with you as a life long partner. Maya Rivers, will you marry me?" He gets down on his knee holding the ring.

I hear everyone behind me gasping and cheering.

"Yeah" I chuckle leaning down in front of him. "Yeah?" Shawn asks. "Yes Shawn, put the ring on my finger" I giggle wiping my tears.

"Ready?" He asks taking my hand. I nod and he slips on the pretty ring. "I love you Maya" he pulls me into him. "I love you too my fiancé" I giggle pressing my lips against his.

He chuckles holding me close. We both stand up and he wraps an arm around my waist. I couldn't stop smiling. This was perfect.

"You all knew!" I exclaim. "We did" Laurie chuckles. "And you tricked me" I nudge Shawn.

"I did and I'm sorry for making you sad babe" he kisses my cheek. "It's okay. Ugh I feel so happy right now, I don't know what to do with myself" I giggle looking at the ring again

"You wanna jump in the pool?" Shawn asks grinning. I slip of my heels nodding. He takes my hand and we run up jumping in.

He takes my waist lifting me up as I splash the water everywhere.

"We're getting married!" I chuckle. "We are! He laughs pressing kisses all over my face.

"I get to marry you Maya Rivers"

__
Next few chapters are my absolute faves we're all gonna be sobbing and our hearts are gonna explode
Plus we're all gonna feel really lonely