Daddy eh?

This is officially
part 3 of the book

Maya Mendes
- 4months later,July 31st.

"Happy birthday dear Maya, happy birthday to you" Shawn holds the cake in front of me. I blow out the twenty six candles and everyone applauds.

Shawn puts the cake down and my mum starts cutting it up for everyone. "Happy birthday gorgeous" Shawn pecks my lips.

"Thank you" I take his hands. "I'm dying to tell everyone" he says in my ear. "Let's do it" I nod.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod kissing him once more before he leads me to the DJ grabbing the mic.

"Hi guys, thanks for coming to Maya's birthday party" he begins and everyone claps. "And since everyone we love is here we have some news, Me and Maya are expecting our first baby!" He exclaims causing everyone to erupt into cheering.

"Maya!" Mum calls me. I chuckle going to hug her. "I'm having a grand baby" she chuckles.

"How many weeks?"

"12, I'm showing but this dress hides it" I say referring to my loose white dress. "He finally impregnated you" I hear.

I turn seeing Jay and Romell walks over. "I know I thought it would've been sooner" I say sarcastically going in to hug him.

"Yo Maya, if it's a boy call him Romell" Romell grins. "No way call him jay" jay says.

"No its gonna be a girl and she'll be called Kenny" Kennh appears with Laurie. "Hell no she's going to be called Laurie!"

"He or she will be called whatever we decide" I chuckle. "When did you guys find out?" Laurie asks.

"Like two weeks ago, he came back from LA and I told him I might be pregnant, so I took the test three times to be certain and we looked together" I explain.

"And I was so happy" Shawn comes behind me wrapping his arms around me, hands going to mine.

"That's so cute! I want a baby" Kenny exclaims. "Yeah?" Jay asks. Kenny looks up at him nodding. "Maya which room can we take?" Jay looks at me.

"You can take the room at your place, where your bed is" I tell him.

"Gotta steal the birthday girl for a second" Shawn pulls me away outside, leading me for the sofas.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks. I nod leaning my head against his shoulder. "What did you need?" I ask taking his hand. "Just wanted you alone for a minute or two" he kisses the top of my head.

I look up at him pressing my lips to his cheek. "Are your parents happy?" I ask.

"So happy, my mum immediately started crying" he chuckles. "And you?" I ask.

"Babe you know I'm happy. I can't wait for this baby" he leans down in front of me. "Are you happy honey?"

"Obviously. This baby is already the most important thing in my life" I say. "And you of course" I lean down pecking his lips.

"Can I see?" He asks putting his hands on my knees. "Not right now, everyone's here and you're not putting my dress up" I tell him taking his hands.

"Fine-"

"Are you two coming back to your party?!" Brian shouts. I chuckle standing up and Shawn takes me back inside, enjoying the rest of my birthday.

-
"I'm gonna sit down, can you do the rest?" I ask Shawn. "Yeah go ahead, got to bed" he takes the bin bag from me and I go to our room, immediately taking my dress off and I get in bed.

"Hi baby" I place my hands at my stomach. "Growing so fast, me and daddy can't wait to meet you" I say.

"Daddy eh?" Shawn walks in grinning. "Shut up" I shake my head. He gets undressed and gets in beside me. One arm around my shoulders and the other at my stomach.

"You want a boy or girl?" I ask him. "I don't care, what do you want?" He asks me.

I shrug not bothered. "You want a boy don't you?"

"Yes but a girl would also be perfect" I chuckle. "Have you thought of names?" He asks.

"Yep, have you?" I ask earning a nod. "Are you going to tell me" I giggle.

"You tell me first"

"Okay, for a boy Alec and a girl Freya" I tell him, a smile appearing on his face. "I love them both" Shawn grins. "Tell me yours"

"Amira for a girl and Ash for a boy" he says. "Oh I love Amira!" I exclaim.

"We're changing it, Amira if it's a girl and Alec if it's a boy"

Shawn chuckles pecking my lips. "We'll have more than one baby so maybe we can have a Ash or Freya too"

"How many do you want?" I ask. "Three and four is a maybe, it's up to you too" he says.

"I want three or four" I nod.

"Then we'll have them" he pecks my lips. My body tingling with love.

"I love you" I mumble kissing him once more. "And I love you Maya" he says against my lips. "And the baby"

I couldn't help but giggle in happiness. I get up straddling one of his thighs. "Are you comfortable?" He asks. I nod holding onto his shoulders to lean down.

His touch feeling like magic and kisses so filled with love.

_
Comment ur lucky number, mines 13