Devious Blue Eyes.

Maya Rivers
- 1 week later, Maya's bedroom.

I was sat up straddling Shawn's upper stomach, our hands were laced and I was swaying them slowly. My body was covered in a dark red lingerie set, we hadn't had sex yet but we did other things which was okay.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You just did" he chuckles. "I'm kidding go ahead" he nods.

"So you're like, you know... you're famous. You know people and other celebrities. Is there any possible chance they tell you their secrets that I could anonymously expose and make a career of?" I ask sheepishly.

"Maya..." he sighs. "I'm sure you're an incredible writer, why not focus your talent on something else? Like maybe a blogger or an author? Be part of a production team? The script maker?" He suggest, being as nice as possible.

"I know my job is basically what brings you down, my job is literally to degrade you" I huff.

"Well you don't have to. You know my manager Andrew, he has great connections at big magazine companies, he could get you an interview and you could write about other things" he smiles.

"But-"

"I know, you probably want to make it on your own but there's nothing wrong with getting a little help. One shot Maya" he gently squeezes my hand.

"Okay" I nod. "But can you tell me the gossip anyway" I giggle, I lean down and lay over his body placing my head over his chest.

"Well Hailey and Justin are married. Hailee steinfeld And Niall are broken up. Camila and Matthew are broken up" he shrugs.

"Wait a minute. Niall Horan is single? Please introduce me" I look up at him. "You got a crush?" He smirks. "I mean who doesn't, he's a sweetheart" I chuckle.

"I'm glad you're gonna give this is a chance, this could be it" he says rubbing my back.

"I hope so"

He leans forward meeting my lips in a hot kiss. I push him back down going over him, his hand going down between his legs.

I start getting heated and of course his phone rings.

"One sec babe" he sits up making me sit up with him. "It's the clinic" he says then answers the phone. We both got tested like we said we would.

"Yeah that's fine, she's here" Shawn hands me the phone. I felt nervous, I mean I had no reason to be I always was safe.

I quickly talk with the lady then end the call putting his phone down.

"Are we good?" He asks. She told us our results separately. I nod leaning into him meeting his lips briefly. "We should celebrate" he smiles against my lips.

"I started the pill but we should use a condom for a couple days, so I can get used to it" I tell him as his lips find my neck. "Fucking perfect honey, now I can feel of you" His large hands roughly grab my bum. "Soon" I chuckle.

-
After multiple rounds of hot sex my body was literally exhausted I plopped down on the sofa curling up in my blanket ready to watch Netflix.

"Babe! Foods here!" Shawn shouts.

I huff getting up from my comfortable position, grabbing my purse I go to the door.

"How much?" I ask not in the mood to have a conversation with the delivery guy.

"Erm am I not who you were expecting?"

I look meeting a pair of devious blue eyes.

"Rhys?" I chuckle. I wrap my arms around the familiar boy and his arms snake around my body. "Fucking hell maya, It's been months" he says in my ear holding me tightly as he sways us side to side gently.

"How's your mum?" I ask still holding him. "She's good, dad took her to the house in Miami" he tells me.

"And you?" He asks.

"I'm perfect. I can't believe you're here" I start tearing up. He was my best friend since forever, he didn't move to Canada like me, he stayed in LA, got spotted to model, he's living the dream. We barely stayed in contact but when we saw each other nothing had changed and I loved it.

"Are you crying? I can feel my jacket getting wet" He chuckles.

"Is the food here?" I hear Shawn's voice. I pull back and wipe my tears. "Erm no" I shake my head.

Rhys looks at Shawn then back at me. "Sorry" I chuckle nervously wiping my tears that kept flowing. "Don't be" Rhys laughs.

"Who's this?" Shawn walks over to my side, his arm snaking around my waist. "And why are you crying?" He chuckles, his thumb gently wiping my under eyes.

"This is my best friend Rhys, Rhys this is my boyfriend Shawn" I point to them both. "Nice to meet you man" Rhys puts his hand out, Shawn shakes it mumbling a "You too"

"Come in" I tell Rhys. "We have so much to catch up on" Rhys says walking in. I begin following Rhys and Shawn takes my hands and pulls me back.

"Babe" Shawn whines. "What is it?" I ask chuckling. "I want you tonight, please" he whispers in my ear.

"Can you please wait, I haven't seen him in a year" I sigh. "But Maya, honey I want you. You can see him tomorrow" his large hands run down my back.

"He's here now Shawn. Don't be childish, I'm sure you can wait" I step back out of his grip walking over to the living room where Rhys says holding a frame.

"Still talk to Romell and Jay?" He chuckles looking up at me. "Yeah they live a few doors down. We should grab lunch with them tomorrow" I say sitting down.

"They're bad influences... I fucking love them" he chuckles putting the frame down.

"Maya I'm going to bed" Shawn says walking a little into the room. "Okay" I nod.

"You don't wanna join? You were so tired" he says.

All my tiredness had disappeared when I saw Rhys. "I'm good, you go to bed" I tell him. He rolls his eyes then walks away.

I ignore it and turn to Rhys. "Having a famous boyfriend, must be tough" Rhys says sarcastically sitting back. "Shut up. Now tell me, what am I missing in LA" I hit him playfully then sit back getting ready for his stories.