His Hot Friend

Maya Rivers
- one week later (sorry I've lost track of dates) March 27th

"So fat Amy is actually fat Patricia!" Rhys chuckles. "Oh my god I've made you watch this a hundred times and you're only now paying attention. Go back to LA" I shove him playfully.

"Sorry, never really found it interesting. And you should be thanking me for coming out here, god knows if jay and Romell and I weren't here you would've hopped back on Mendes" Rhys chuckles.

"That's why you're here" I shrug. Jay and Romell had gone to London for a week doing a YouTube collab.

"Exactly. Now why'd you guys break up? I need to beat him up, I never liked him" Rhys sits back with the popcorn.

"You know what. I'm sick of saying this but he didn't love me that's why we broke up" I snap.

"Oh Maya. I'm sorry-"

"Don't be" I shrug.

"Okay Maya-"

"I juts don't get it" I scoff cutting Rhys off. "Six months! We were together six months, we celebrated Christmas together. He met my family and I met his. The minute I confessed my love it went down hill. He didn't say it back and for around fourteen days I don't get a reply back. Until he got home. We were about to do it in the shower when I said it. I fucking said I love you and he froze. Next day... Bam! I present a single Maya!" I exclaim.

"Jesus, who wouldn't love you!" Rhys shouts jokingly. "Him. Shawn Mendes and now he's living life doing whatever and not bothering about me" I huff.

"God we have to get out of here. Go put on a slutty outfit, we're gonna hit the town" Rhys stands up. "Slutty? Really and hit the town?" I chuckle getting up.

-
"You have your ID?" Rhys asks me. "I have boobs and this very slutty outfit. I'll be fine" I giggle.

It literally took a few looks and batting my eyelashes and I was through, even though I was of age anyway. Rhys follows behind me and we find a table quickly.

"So drinks? I'll go. Tequila?" He asks. I nod then pull my phone out as he walks away.

"Can we sit here peaches?"

For gods sake give me a break!

I look up smiling at the one the only Shawn Mendes. "Yeah sure" I nod. He slides in beside me, his friends taking up the other seats and one his very attractive friends sits on the other side of me.

"Hey Maya" Shawn grins. "Hi Shawn" I roll my eyes sitting back.

"Maya I leave you alone for five minutes" Rhys shakes his head and places the tray of shots in front of me and sits down beside the attractive guy.

I quickly take two shots wanting to ease my mind. "Woah slow down there" the boy chuckles. "You know what I need one more" I take another making him laugh.

"Jack" he smiles at me. "Maya" I pass him a shot and we take one together. "Maya can I have a shot?" Shawn puts a hand on my thigh. I swat his hand away and move the tray towards him. I wasn't about to repeat my mistakes and I most definitely can't look him in the eyes.

"So jack, what do you do?" I ask turning his way. "I'm a model"

"Woah I can tell" I giggle. "You can?" He cheekily lifts the hem of his shirt up and I catch a glimpse of his tan body and defined abs.

"I think I need to look again" I smirk. Oh I'm so getting Shawn off my mind today.

"Just feel" he winks. I move forward and he takes my hand putting it under his shirt, my fingers trace his abs and I lightly scratch at them.

"Hey stop feeling him up and come dance with me" Rhys says standing up. I quickly move my hand and Shawn pulls me into him abruptly. "Save me a dance bestie?" He whispers in my ear. "No can do" I move away from him standing up then squeeze past Jack, his hands go to waist then I move out the way following Rhys. I turn briefly seeing Shawn and jacks eyes on me.

"Fuck Shawn looks good tonight huh?" I begin swaying my hips, dancing with Rhys. "Whatever Maya. That jack dude is really into you make a move. Get laid! Get over Shawn!" He exclaims.

"Fine. No more Shawn" I shake my head then we dance some more.

Soon I got tired and walked back to the table with Rhys. "You really know how to dance huh?" Jack chuckles. I sit back between jack and Shawn.

"What can I say. These hips don't lie" I giggle. "Sure don't" jack looks me up and down.

"Hey Maya, we're moving the party to my place. You and Rhys can come" Shawn says near my ear leaning over my shoulder.

"You should really come" jack says. "Okay" I nod. I tell Rhys and we're off to Shawn's.