What Evidence

Maya Rivers
- 4 days later, Maya's apartment

"I'm so glad we finished all the alcohol last night now I can't drink" I chuckle, talking on the phone to Romell. "Same I feel like a fucking zombie and jay won't leave his bed" Romell says.

"I've just cleaned my apartment we made such a mess but it still smells like weed" I giggle sitting on the sofa putting Netflix on. "Yeah sorry about that"

"It's okay, anyway What're you doing?" I ask.

"Watching How To Get Away With Murder I would twelve out of ten recommend. How are you holding up? Has he called?"

"I'll have to watch it and no, no texts, calls or voicemails. Nothing. It's okay though, I'm over it. That was my two night night stand" I laugh sadly.

"Two night stand eh? Miss Rivers just made something up" he chuckle.

I was then disturbed by a loud, obnoxious knocking at my door.

"I gotta go someone's knocking like crazy at the door" I sigh. "Okay call if you need anything" I end the call putting my phone down walking over to the door.

"I'm coming!" I yell. I open the door.

"Listen, don't talk. Just listen. I was so kind to you and I thought we had something going on. Then after that weird FaceTime call, the one where you were drunk and smoking, that one. After that we didn't talk and I thought I better not talk if you have a boyfriend. I stayed home, my cleaning lady came over" he chuckles sarcastically. I just stand there, my arms crossed over my chest as I listen.

"Yeah she came over went into the cleaning room and found a fucking camera!" His voice got louder. He moved his hands away from his back showing the camera.

"I was confused because I don't own a camera like this. So now is where it gets good, I looked at the footage and oh my god Maya, you won't believe what I saw" he starts pacing around.

"You! And your boy toys in my house! You fucking broke in! Invaded my privacy! Oh and I found footage of us making out, I thought that got deleted?" He asks rhetorically.

"Fuck you Maya! You lied! You're a journalist, a dirty, lying journalist" he spits.

I slam the door shut and walk over taking the camera. I then walk away to the living room grabbing my phone texting Romell.

Me
We got caught 🚨

"So no explanation?" He follows me, like a dog.

"You think you deserve one?" I scoff sitting down. "Yes I think so or I'll... I'll go to the police, I'll have you sued for breaking and entering" He spits.

On the sly I take out the SD card slipping it in my pocket. I stand up and with all the anger I had I threw it at the wall. Then I picked it up repeatedly throwing it on the floor. I grabbed the stool and hammered the metal in to the camera. Leaning down I picked up the pieces.

"With what evidence?" I shove the pieces in to his chest then sit down.

"Fuck you maya" he spits.

"Oh? That's sweet. You being all nice to me, you should've been an actor, honestly I'd give you a fucking Oscar!" I shout at him standing up.

"Really" He scoffs. "Yes really. How many other girls have you slept with in the last month? Did you call them all pretty? Use the blindfold we used here, in my fucking house!"

"At least I didn't secretly record you. I'll ruin you Maya. Fuck you! Fuck that stupid night we met. I regret it all, all of it!" He spits.

Then I start laughing sarcastically. "You'll ruin me? How? By telling everyone you met me at a store? Told me to go home with you? That we fucked at your place? You came to mine and filmed a video? We had sex again then you avoided me? Sounds good, tell me how ruining me goes" I scoff.

He walks over to me and grabs my wrists tightly. "And now you're being aggressive?" I chuckle. I wriggle out of his grip looking him up and down.

"You're pathetic" I shake my head moving back.

He moves closer to me gripping my waist tightly. "I tried for hours to hate you. I should hate you" His voice got lower, still sounding threatening and angry though.

"But I couldn't. Yes I had sex with that girl but I couldn't you know..."

"You shouldn't be telling me this" I tried to move away but he held me closer. His large hands at my back and our chests touching.

"It couldn't compare to you" He then moves his hand to my jaw holding it tightly. "You left your stupid fucking mark on me. I can't get enough" he lifts my face so I'm forced to meet his eyes.

Now I felt the tension. This awful sexual tension between our bodies.

"Kiss me Maya" he whispers against my lip. His bottom lil brushes mine. I open my mouth slightly and he pulls me closer his tongue immediately entering my mouth.

He kissed me roughly and I felt my lips becoming numb and plump. I put a hand in his hair and pulled roughly.

His hands went down to my thighs and he picked me up then made my body hit the wall hurting my back. "Fuck you" I spit. He smirks then kisses down my neck, roughly sucking on my skin.

"Show me how much I hurt you. I hurt you so bad that you got high, drunk and faked a boyfriend. Show me Maya!" He squeezes my waist, his fingers kneading into my skin.

"I'll show you" I cross my legs tighter against his torso. "I'll ruin other women for you" I whisper near his ear nibbling at the skin.