Facetime Call

Maya Rivers
- ten minutes later, @ Shawn's

"I can't take this anymore" I whisper. All we heard was moaning and grunting mainly from the girl. I began to wonder how many other girls he had messaged, talked to or even had sex with.

"That guy is a player" jay says. We were all whispering but it wouldn't even matter because of how loud they were.

"Did you like him Maya?" Jay asks. "If I'm being honest yeah" I nod. It hurt.

"Guys" Romell hits my arm. "I think we can leave" he whispers. The moaning had moved away.

"Look you can't see anyone under the door either" he points. I take a look and there was nothing. "Let's go" jay whispers. We get up slowly and Romell opens the door. He looks both ways then walks out.

We follow him but before he leaves he runs to the liquor cabinet. "This should teach the bitch" he grabs three bottles and jay grabs one. We tip toe out then we hear a creek making us all stop.

There was nothing. "Go go go" I whisper. Romell opens the door and we get out closing it quietly. Jay puts the bottles in his bag then we just stand there for a minute.

"Maya I'm sorry" Romell says. "It's okay" I shrug.

"I have an idea" jay grins. "Knock on the door now, see what he says" he points to the door.

"Just leave it. There's no point" I begin walking away. "Come on guys, we're getting drunk"

-
"He was all like 'overnight challenge in my bed' and because I'm a slut I was like yeah" I slur holding up one of the bottles we had stolen. I stood in the middle my living room whilst jay and Romell were smoking on my sofa.

"You know what. Let's call him. I- me Maya thinks he needs a call" I grab my phone and begin FaceTiming him.

He answers within a few seconds. "Woah put your dick away!" I yell. "I'm with my boyfriend!" I shout at him giggling.

"Sorry, who's your boyfriend?" He asks showing just his face. "Why'd you need to know?" I ask talking the screen.

"It's Romell" I giggle. I lean over to him and he passes me his blunt. "Are you smoking?" Shawn asks.

I take a hit then pass it back to Romell. "Yep with my boyfriend" I say.

"When did you start dating?" He ask. He looked all serious, it was kinda funny. "This morning, so don't ask me for sex anymore I. Am. Not. Another. Slut" I tell him seriously.

"You're not a slut. Maya we need to talk"

I face Romell and he winks at me then leans down kissing me. "What the fuck Maya" I hear Shawn spit.

"I gotta go, have sex and all that. Romell is huge" I end the call laughing.

"Nice one Romell" I fist bump him. "No problem my fake girlfriend" he chuckles grabbing the bottle Hennessy gulping it.

It was cruel to do that I know but I was nothing to him. I was drunk and high and I didn't have to explain to him. That excuse of a  man used me like a toy.

The feeling I had was more than hurt or anger. I was upset. I've had boyfriends but no one was serious about me, thinking I was childish. I've been used before and this just pushed my limits.

I look over at jay seeing he had passed out. I put a blanket over him and put a bin beside him. "Night jay" I whisper yell. Then I flop down on the floor passing out.