"F-Feel b-bad.." he whispered and Soeun hugged Taehyung tight, kissing his temples with love. "For what?" Soeun let out a chuckle and this small action of Soeun made Taehyung cried even more, he let out a whimper.

When Taehyung thought about it, he always show Soeun his weakest and valuable side. It happened even before he and Soeun became a couple.

Soeun has the power to change people. Taehyung hugged Soeun tight this time, sighing. Fuck, Taehyung just like Soeun too much, too fucking much.

His heart can't bear it if Soeun was hurting.

"I wasn't t-there to p-protect you..." Taehyung said, "I let them h-hurt you, Soeun... I'm sorry..." He sobbed and Soeun grabbed Taehyung's face, placing it in her palms. She sighed as she placed her forehead with Taehyung's, looking straight into his eyes. Taehyung sniffles, feeling the guilt slowly building inside him.

"Don't apologize, Taehyung." Soeun whispered, never breaking his eye contact with Taehyung's. "You did more than enough, e-every time they hurt me, you were the one who fight for me... you don't have to say sorry, hm?" Soeun said as a tear escape her eyes.

Taehyung sniffled again. "Don't cry..." Soeun whispered, closing her eyes, her forehead was still on Taehyung's and Taehyung nodded.

The fact that Taehyung cried because he couldn't protect Soeun made Soeun felt something tight on her heart. Sometimes she wonder if is she deserve this protection from Taehyung.

As she thought of this, more tears were pooling out.

Taehyung rubbed Soeun's tears with his forefinger. After that, he kissed Soeun's tears.

"Soeun, why are you crying?" Taehyung said, his voice hoarse. Soeun opened her eyes, smiling when he met with Taehyung's shining ones. "S-Seeing you cry hurts me, Taehyung. Do I really deserve to be protected by you like this?" Soeun said again.

"Ah," Soeun let out, "It hurts." Soeun held her chest. "Hurts? Where?" Taehyung looked at Soeun worryingly. Soeun shook her head, "H-Hurts here..."

Taehyung looked at Soeun for a moment as he grabbed Soeun's arms, pulling Soeun towards him and locked their lips together.

Soeun's cuteness was too much for Taehyung to handle.

Soeun's eyes went slightly wide in shock but she eventually kissed Taehyung back. Taehyung smiled to the kiss and pulled Soeun closer to him until there are no space between them.

After kissing, Taehyung looked at Soeun and he kneeled with one knee. Soeun's eyes enlarged in shock again. "E-Eh? Taehyung, what are you doing?"

Taehyung looked at Soeun with sad warm eyes as he closed his eyes, placing a kiss on Soeun's injured leg. "Kissing the pain away." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung lifted his head to meet Soeun's beautiful eyes.

"Soeun, my darling, you do deserve to be protected, you're important to me. I care for you... I don't want to see you hurt. So don't be hurt anymore." Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes full of love and care.

Taehyung carefully laced Soeun's fingers in his.

Soeun blushed and she covered her mouth with her palm. Her tears were coming out again. Taehyung smiled as he sighed, hugging Soeun. "You're such a crybaby." Taehyung let out a fond chuckle.

Soeun let out a whimper as she hugged Taehyung back immediately.

"T-Thank you, Taehyung." She whimpered and Taehyung nodded. Soeun held Taehyung's cheek and kissed Taehyung's lips.