Avengers - Happy Ending?

Magsimula sa umpisa

(Imma skip cause I don't wanna write smut)

You lay next to Bucky breathing heavily.

"Holy shit." You mumbled. You were both enhanced humans so you could imagine. The bed did break by the end of it.

"I'll buy you a new bed." He said between heavy breaths.

"I'm holding you to that promise." You laughed. Great now what? Luckily his phone began ringing. Saved by the bell.

"Argh Steve what is it now." Bucky grumbled into the phone.

"We have an address Cheshire was the last scene at. It's 35 Neverend Place the 5th unit." Steve rushed into the phone. Bucky's eyes widened as he looked over at you.

"Cheshire!" He shouted as you groaned loudly.

"I'm not in the mood Bucky. So either get out and we will deal with this later or I'll tie you to this bed and leave you naked for your friends to see." You threatened as you looked at him with a death glare.

"Why the hell would you sleep with me!? Just to mess with me!?" He shouted as you groaned louder.

"You slept with me just as much as I slept with you. Cheshire is something you don't understand Bucky." You said as you stood up and began getting dressed.

"Understand! You murder people in cold blood!" He continued to shout. You were beginning to lose your temper.

"Bucky. Get out unless you want to end up dead." You grumbled as you turned around to reveal your pitch-black eyes. He gasped and backed away.

"What the fuck are you?" He mumbled. You leapt onto him holding him by the throat.

"A monster just like you Winter Soldier!" You growled in your demon-like voice. The doors burst open revealing the Avengers. Tony shot you with something that dulled your powers.

"What the fuck!" You shouted as you leapt up and began fighting them. Mind you you were only in your pj's.

"Bucky get out of here!" Steve yelled as he leapt towards you. The fighting continued. You heard a smash and looked behind to see a photo of your mother shattered on the ground.

"You'll pay for that!" You screamed as you let your power burst out. Just before you could destroy the Avengers Tony shot something into you that made you collapse to the floor. You saw Bucky out of the corner of your eye.

"This is all your fault..." You muttered before passing out.

You woke up and just stared at the roof.

"Wake up!" You heard a voice shout. You turned your head to see all of the Avengers there.

"We're gonna hold your ass here until Fury decides what to do with you." Tony grumbled glaring at you. You just turned away and started singing.

"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream." You began singing in a deep voice.

"Listen to us, Cheshire." Steve mumbled as you ignored him and kept singing.

"I know you that look in your eyes is so familiar." You sang as you began laughing.

"We'll come back later." Tony grumbled as they all left the room. You laughed louder and crazier.

The sun went down and it was getting dark.

(Cries in robot)

You materialised a knife and began bringing pain onto yourself. After all, it was the only way to feel.

(Please talk to someone if you are experiencing these feelings!!! You aren't alone I promise!)

"What do you want Bucky?" You asked in a low voice as you faced away from the lurking shadow.