Chapter 130- Secret revealed

Adam's POV

Okay, so...

The love of my life is dancing with the guy that I despise the most. Yep. They're in each other's arms..

Oh, look. They're laughing too.

Gah! Stop being so jealous...

It's okay. It's okay...

But still, it couldn't have been Tommy, Chris or whoever else dancing with her right now. It just had to be THAT GUY.

I don't even know why but... the moment I saw that guy at the pizza place, I immediately developed a special hatred for him.

And the worse thing is; Mandy seems to know him from a former life and is super close to him.

"Yo, Adam." Chris waved his hand in front of my stagnant eyes.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... I am." I snapped out of my jealous thoughts.

Mandy turned around, looking at me.

Shit. Don't screw this up Adam.

I smiled and gave a thumbs up.

She smiled back and turned back to Dylan.

I love her so much... So much that I can't even express it in words... So much that I'd rather live with this jealousy inside me than make her sad.

Ever since I saw that guy, until now that I am here staring at the both of them glide across the dance floor... I had this little space in my heart that was just filled with suspicious thoughts and jealous mumbles.

And I hate it.

Why can't I just like that guy?

I mean, even when I didn't know that he and Mandy knew each other, I still disliked him.

Even when Sauli and I were still together, I already disliked him.

And now, I just hate him.

"She's adorable, isn't she?" Chris chuckled and stared at them too.

"Yeah..." I smiled.

"Dylan kept telling me stories about her. Like, get this. I think it was last week? Yeah, last week. He told me that Mandy hugged the head manager of the most prestigious recording company in Hollywood." Chris laughed.

"Cute kid." he chuckled.

Yeah, that's Mandy all right

.

.

.

Wait...

Last week?

They met last week?

"They were together last week?" I cleared my throat, trying not to sound like an obsessed housewife.

"Umm... yeah? They're together everyday, doofus." he looked at me like I just asked a question that only required common sense to be answered.

"What? How?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Cause that's what managers and artists do?" he looked at me like I was crazy.

Managers?

"Wwwwait..." I looked at him intently.

"Managers? The hell are you talking about Chris?" I sprang up.

Chris sighed like it was such a great suffering for him to explain it to me.

"If you're too drunk and you need a recap of your girl's life. Your manager gave Dylan a job as Mandy's manager. And now, they're together everyday going to interviews, studios and all over Hollywood, making music for her big breakout as an artist." He explained it SUPER SLOWLY.

"Are you satisfied now?" He rolled his eyes. "Now, if you need any more answers, go ask Customer service or something."

Dylan is Mandy's manager???

What?!

I was shaking with anger, confusion and all emotions combined. I didn't know what to do.

So I stormed out.