Chapter 9- Disappointing

"But..." I muttered under my breath. "You're gay, right?"

He's gay, isn't he?

Okay, now I'm not sure.

"Am I?" he raised one eyebrow and smirked. Damn this guy.

He looked into my eyes and leaned forward some more. My heart started beating faster. I wasn't sure if it was from nervousness that I was about to be kissed by a famous singer and I wasn't even prepared, or from the fact that the way he looked into my eyes just made my cheeks blush and my heart beat louder.

Maybe both.

He leaned forward and our lips touch slightly.

But then, Adam's phone started to ring wildly.

"Ughhh..." he groaned and dropped his head in disappointment.

He checked his phone and groaned. I was left stiff at the corner of the car. He sat back at his seat and looked annoyed. He muttered some mumbled curses.

"Umm... Maybe I should go." I suggested stiffly since I saw that it looked like he really needed to take the call. Maybe it was from his manager, or those two guys that were looking for him a while ago at the performance.

He smiled in disappointment.

I smiled back and got out of the car.

"Hey, I'm gonna see you again, okay?" he snickered.

"Yeah." I gave him a sure smile. But I wasn't so sure myself. Will I really meet with a guy who I just had an awkward moment with.

He gave me one last smile and drove away.

I stood there still stiff. I didn't know what to think or how to feel.

We were so close to kissing.

Too bad it was interrupted.

Wait.

Why am I disappointed?

I conked my head with my fist slightly. Then I realized that I must look like a freak, conking my head and muttering stuff to myself. There weren't much people around, but there were people. So I decided to just head on upstairs to my apartment room.

Author's note: Hey Glamberts! and for some who aren't glamberts... Hi too. lol. Okay. Anyways, sorry for this short chapter but I'll make it up. Thank you for those who are reading this and voting for this. Thank u so much! Please feel free to vote, comment or follow. But again, thank u! ♥ And uhh... That's all, I guess. Bye :3