Chapter 83- I'm coming

Mandy's POV

"Mandy, wanna have a drink?" Ashley invited me.

"No thanks." I smiled politely and bit my nails slightly.

"Mkay." she shrugged and continued to the bar.

Where is Adam? My mind was going blank, my heart was racing and I can't think of anything from so much nervousness. It's been three hours since he left. Since he left, he hasn't left a single message or a call. Oh, well it's probably cause he's being beaten to death right now, Mandy.

No.

Adam.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I checked my phone to see that there was still no messages or calls from him. What do I do?

He said: "Stay Here."

But...

I can't...

I stood up and paced the floor, calming myself down.

No, Mandy. He's probably on his way back right now.

Yeah right, Adam's just having a McDonalds drive-thru with the black mail guy.

Gawd! Stop being stupid, Mandy.

I breathed heavily, checking my phone every five seconds, hoping for a call or a message... or even a simple blank text from him.

Stay here...

No...

No, Adam.

I've stayed here long enough.

I couldn't help it. I shoved my phone back to my pocket and immediately ran down the stairs, pushing crowds of people violently. I heard people yell back at me that I'm rude or watch where you're going doofus and blah blah blah. Hey, my boyfriend's probably being murdered right now sooo.... YOU'RE the doofus... ,doofus.

"Mandy, where are you going?" I bumped into Adam's manager. He gave me a surprised look.

I ignored him and quickly went out of the club and.... wait-

I don't have a car.

Gawwwdddd!!! Whyyy?

I went inside the club and looked for Adam's manager. Maybe he can lend me his car.

I immediately spotted him talking to some people by the tables. I ran to him quickly.

He instantly saw me and excused himself from the people to talk to me.

"Mandy, what's the hurry?" he grinned and raised his eyebrows, a glass of beverage on his right hand.

"Can I borrow your car?" I asked, my breathing heavy.

"My car? Why?" he looked shocked. Like, why do you need my car in the middle of this great party?

"Please! I'll never ask for anything EVER AGAIN." I pleaded.

"Sure, okay." he got the keys from his pocket and dangled it in front of me. "But why-"

I didn't let him finish. I snatched it and ran away calling out a loud "Thank you!"