Chapter 115- Weird

"Dylan?!" I was in shock.

"What the hell?" Dylan laughed. "Mandy, seriously, are you stalking me?"

"I should tell you that, stupid! What are you even doing here?" I stood up and walked over to him.

He grinned shyly and put his hand at the back of his neck. "I'm a DJ here in Hollywood."

What?

"What? Seriously?" I smiled in shock.

"Yep." he smiled shyly.

That's so cute... But, not as cute as Adam. Ugh! Shut up, Mandy. You're talking to Dylan, not Adam.

"Omg! You guys know each other?" Ashley squealed from behind me and I turned around.

"Uhh... Yeah. Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Dude, he's like the most famous DJ here in Hollywood. I went to one of his concerts once and it was amazing. You should've been there!" Ashley squealed, making Tommy let his bear hug go.

"What? Have I been living under a rock? How do I not know this???" I was totally surprised.

Dylan is a famous DJ?

What?

How am I not updated???

Dylan just chuckled shyly.

"Oh my gosh, Dylan! I can't believe it. I am seriously proud and amazed at you. Not kidding." I smiled widely and made a cross my heart sign on my chest.

Dylan grinned, blushing.

"But hey!" he cleared his throat. "Um... what are you doing here, Ms. Soon-be-really-famous-breakout-artist?" he grinned.

I just chuckled at the name.

"Welp, Adam, Tommy and Ashley are giving me a tour here in Hollywood." I explained, and gestured to Tommy and Adam.

"Hey Tommy." Dylan greeted Tommy.

"Hey." Tommy grinned.

"Uh... Hey, Adam." Dylan tried to get Adam's attention, who was fiddling with his phone quietly.

"Oh, hey." Adam looked up for a second.

Okay, is he seriously texting right now?

"Um... I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." Adam stood up and walked away.

Okay... Seriously! This is so weird and awkward.

"Um... So!" Dylan clapped his hands together, taking away the awkwardness.

"I need to go. Working on a new album and I'm busy with some stuff... But... maybe I'll see you again?" he grinned.

"I think so." I laughed.

"Okay." he chuckled.

"Bye." he muttered with a smile.

"Bye." I waved my hand lightly as he walked away.

When he was gone, I looked at Ashley and Tommy who I realized was super quiet.

They exchanged glances and gave me devious grins.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

Ashley walked back to Tommy, both of them smirking and chuckling deviously.

"What the hell, guys?" I chuckled.

"Oh nothing. Nothing." Ashley smirked as she sat next to Tommy.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEYYYY GLAMBERTS! I AM SERIOUSLY SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE SO MUCH. I AM SOOOO SORRY GUYS! I LOVE YOUUU!

A LITTLE NOTE THO. IF YOU GUYS ARE WONDERING WHAT DYLAN LOOKS LIKE. WELL... HE KINDA LOOKS LIKE LUKE HEMMINGS FROM 5SOS. XD

HAHA

I JUST THOUGHT THAT HIS LOOK FIT THE CHARACTER SO PERFECTLY.