Chapter 29- Adam and Alice

I woke up to a loud, ear-bashing knock. I grunted and sat up sleepily.

Let me guess who that is...

Oh, it's probably my alarm clock best friend, Alice.

"I'm coming!" I yelled irritatedly as I slipped into my bunny slippers and walked to the front door. Sheesh! I just can't wake up to a good start.

But I'm thankful that Alice wakes me up, though.

Or else, I would've been fired from my job.

I opened the door and to my surprise, I wasn't staring into Alice's green eyes.

They were blue and once I widened my eyes, I realized it was actually Adam.

"Hey." he opened his arms a little bit.

"Oh, hey Adam." I smiled and rubbed my eyes. I was shocked and delightful that it was Adam, but still, I'm super sleepy.

"Your morning look is so hot." Adam gave me a seductive look and was about to pull me in for a kiss.

Wait. No. Bad breath!!!

I put my hand between our faces to stop him.

"I still have bad breath. You wouldn't want to kiss me." I grinned.

Ew. I can't have the famous superstar Adam Lambert kiss a smelly mouth.

"Oh, but I would." he pushed me inside the room with a powerful kiss and closed the door behind him.

Oh what the heck.

I kissed him back, pushing him to the wall. It felt like all the desire I kept last night from not seeing him just kinda came out. This time, our kisses were more harsh and powerful, yet sweet and full of love. He changed our position and pinned me to the wall instead. He bit my lip gently and placed his hands on my hips.

I felt so connected to him...

I didn't want to stop.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him harder.

"Am I interrupting anything?" a voice brought both of us to a sudden halt.

We both faced the door where the voice came from and saw that it was Alice, giving us a smirk, as if she was holding in a laugh.

"Actually, you are." I rolled my eyes and Adam let go of me.

"Not to stop you two from having the best make out..." she giggled. "But Mandy, you're gonna be late for work."

Oh yeah...

"Oh, okay. I'm gonna go take a shower first." I looked at both of them.

Alice still had that intrigued look on her face and I gave her a telepathic message "Later."

I grabbed my towel. "Um... why don't you two uh... just sit there or... something." I wasn't really used to having my best friend and Adam (still not sure if he's my boyfriend) inside one small apartment.

Then I headed for the shower quickly. It took me only five minutes to shower because it was already 7:30 and we open up at 8:00.

Then I slipped in my uniform and put on just a bit of some lipstick and powder.

I went out of my bedroom to see Alice squealing at Adam and, Adam laughing. It's great to see that my best friend and Adam were getting along fine. Well, how wouldn't they? Alice's the biggest glambert I know. She's probably fangirling again.

"I'm done." I said, hoping that I wasn't interrupting them.

Well, duh. You ARE interrupting them.

"How's about I drive you both to work?" Adam smiled and put his arms around my waist, but looked at both of us.

I felt a bit embarrassed, but the good kind of embarrassed. He was being sweet to me in front of Alice and I knew she's going to tease me badly once we have our time alone, without Adam.

"Uh.. Sure." I smiled and looked on the ground.

Alice made a face that looked like she was forcibly holding down a laugh.

Ugh. Damn you, Alice.

"C'mon." she pretended like she wasn't about to laugh and went ahead of us.

Adam put his arm around me and we followed Alice.