Chapter 116- I'm sorry

"Where were you?" I stood up quickly as soon as I saw Adam walking towards me. His head was down and he was fiddling with his thick luxurious hair.

Aw... How cute...

Still doesn't make up for the fact that he made me wait for thirty minutes when he was clearly just going to "the bathroom". Tommy and Ashley already left cause they still had some "Stuff" to do.

"Oh... sorry." he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I was in the bathroom."

"For thirty minutes? How much water do you have in your body? Ugh." I said, irritated and  walked out the restaurant.

I didn't really mind the whole waiting thing. I mean, for Adam I could wait for an entire day. How cheesy, I know. But seriously, I'm not mad about that. I'm mad because I know that he didn't really need to go to the bathroom. He was just jealous with Dylan.

Well, duh? I'm not stupid. From the moment I saw Dylan again, starting from the radio station then now at the pizza place, I would always see Adam getting quiet whenever he's around. He'd find some object to fiddle with or stuff to look at while we talk.

"Mandy! Wait..." I heard Adam call from behind me.

Then I felt a grasp on my wrist, pulling me. And before you knew it, my face was an inch away from Adam's.

"I'm sorry." he looked into my eyes deeply.

Dang... Those hypnotizing eyes and- WAIT!

Shut up, Mandy. Control yourself.

I pushed myself away from Adam but his hand still grasped my wrists.

"Mandy... I'm sorry. I'm sorry I made you wait, okay? I'm SUPERRR SORRRYYYY." he pleaded, giving me those irresistible puppy eyes.

Sheesh.... that's not the reason, Adam. I know what you're going on about.

"Okay, fine. Whatever." I rolled my eyes, still stubbornly, instead of explaining everything. It might turn into a big fight. And we don't want none of that, now would we.

"No! It's not fine. You're not fine. And I'm not gonna rest until I see you REALLY AND TRULY FINE." he pouted.

What?

"Adam, I'm seriously fine, okay?" I grunted.

"No you're not." he shook his head. "Wait here."

He entered the pizza place again, leaving me in the middle of the sidewalk. People were tilting their heads and looking at me. I even heard mine and Adam's name come out of passerby's mouths. Like get a frickin' life people! Sheesh.... Fuckin' gossipers.

I sighed and crossed my arms, grinning to myself.

What is he up to now?

After maybe about two minutes, Adam came out of the restaurant with... Five whole boxes of pizzas, six small cups of ice cream and a rose on top.

What?!

"Dude..." I gasped, totally speechless.

"I'm sorry?" he gave me a cute smile.

I saw the restaurant staff and other passerbys look at us, giggling and some gossiping.

"Adam, the heck? I mean, thank you but..." I shook my head, smiling in shock. "you don't have to do this."

"I don't have to..." he set down the food beside him. " I GET to." he gave a cute half smile.

How is this guy so...

"Adam, I swear, you don't need to do this. I'm fine. I forgive you, okay?" I chuckled. "Now c'mon. Take this back and get your money back."

"No, Mandy..." he walked closer and held my hands. "Just accept it."

"What..." I tried to make up an excuse for how embarrassed I was at that moment.

But he looked at me with so much charm and cute love.

I just took a deep breath and sighed.

"Fine." I gave up.

"Thank you." he said matter-of-factly.

I just chuckled.

"Seriously, are you trying to make me fat?" I shook my head, chuckling and picked up the food.

"Yep." he smiled and took the food from me, carrying it himself.

I laughed as we walked to the car.

"I'm so embarrassed." I blushed.

"Don't be." he nodded his head lightly.

"Well, if it means anything, thank you." I covered my face with my bangs as I looked down.

"No need to thank me. This is a peace offering." he chuckled.

We both laughed.

Suddenly, Adam's phone rang.

"Oop! Can you take this?" he looked at me.

"Okay." I tried to get the food from his arms.

"Not this, dummy. My phone." he chuckled.

"What? Dude, it's YOUR call. Not mine." I furrowed my eyebrows.

He sighed. "You're my girlfriend. I don't care if you answer my super secret and private calls." he rolled his eyes.

What the heck?

"Now, c'mon. Take it." he nudged me.

I hesitated.

The phone kept ringing.

"It ain't gonna answer itself, honey." Adam raised his eyebrows.

I sighed and took his phone.

"Um... hello?" I answered it.

"Adam? What happened to you? You sound like a girl. What the fuck did you drink again?" it was Adam's manager.

I laughed. "No! This is Mandy."

"Oh, what? Mandy?" he laughed.

"Yep." I chuckled.

"Where's Adam?"

I looked at Adam. Adam gave me the I'm-not-here look.

"Uhh.... he went out." I knitted my eyebrows.

"Oh... Well, I guess you're concerned too anyways. You're gonna be going to the studio tomorrow with Adam. Adam's only gonna be there for a few hours cause he's just gonna teach you the ropes. Then after that, tell him that he needs to come down to the studio for Glee. The producer wants to tell him something." he explained.

"Got it, hon?" he asked.

"Oh! Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." he hanged up the phone.

"What'd he say?" Adam asked as I slid the phone in his pocket.

I explained everything to him.

"Ohh... okay." he said so casually and we started walking.

"My baby's gonna be making music tomorrow." Adam imitated a country accent.

I laughed.

"Dude, you sound like my mom." I chuckled.

"Now, don't ya dare raise your tone at me, young lady." he joked.

I laughed so hard.