Chapter 96- What did you do?!

Am I dead?

Seriously...

Am I freaking dead?

Open your eyes stupid.

No.

Suit yourself. Keep being stupid.

Okay okay.

I opened my eyes...

I saw Alice looking at the floor, her eyes wide in shock and her whole body frozen. What's wrong? What happened???

I looked at the floor.

Adam was laying there, his hand clutched on a bleeding wound on his stomach, his face wincing in pain. Blood was flooding on the cement floor as he grunted softly, unable to open his eyes widely. I was speechless... I didn't know what to do.

"Adam..." a tear rolled down my cheek as I knelt by his side.

"No... I" Alice muttered softly, her eyes still wide.

SHE'S the reason for all this. SHE'S the reason why Adam suffered this much. SHE'S the reason why Dan is dead. SHE'S the reason why Adam is about to die.

"What the hell did you do?!" I turned to her and screamed in rage.

"That's not how it was supposed to...." Alice stared at Adam's body.

Then she dropped her gun and ran away.

What the? Never mind that.

"Adam..." I stroked Adam's face, tears rolling down my face.

"Hey..." he smiled and had short breaths.

"Adam... Please don't die on me. Don't fucking die, Adam!... or else... or else... I'll kill you." I babbled on because I didn't know what else to say. Adam, the only person I really ever loved, is dying right in front of my very eyes. What the heck am I supposed to say?

I felt like I was about to pass out. Mixed emotions attacked me ; rage, sadness, hurt...

"I promise I won't die..." he chuckled, his eyes half open.

"Or else I'll get killed, right?" he grinned.

"Adam... Adam..." I sobbed and hugged him, making sure I don't touch his wound. He placed his right hand on top of my back.

"I love you, Adam... Please... Please.... Please.... Please...." I repeated.

Then I heard sounds of sirens of police cars. Police yelling "Put your hands up!" and all that. We're getting rescued and I didn't even care. I just wanted to see Adam live... to have him put his arm around me... to have him hug me.... to smell his scent... to kiss him...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: REMEMBER A TIME WHEN I COULD STILL POST EVERYDAY???

WELL THAT WAS BEFORE SCHOOL RUINED IT.

LOL

SORRY FOR NOT BEING TO POST GUYS BUT...

HERE YA GO LOL.

OMG! IS ADAM GONNA DIE????

ACTUALLY, WHEN I WAS WRITING THIS, I WAS ACTUALLY CLOSE TO CRYING. LOL.