Chapter 3- A short encounter

"Are you okay? Again, I'm sorry." Adam apologized.

"It's okay." I gave him a reassuring smile.

Where is he?

Two men walked towards the lobby, talking to each other and in panic.

Adam pulled me behind a large stone pole and covered my mouth with his hand. Woah. What's happening? My eyes widened.

So this is how it's gonna end, huh.

Kidnapped by a famous superstar..

Hmm... Not a bad way to die.

Wait.  I rolled my eyes.

Who dies in a situation like this? Don't be an idiot, Mandy.

After the two men passed, Adam removed his hand from my mouth but kept his eyes peeled at the direction where the men came from and where they went to, tilting his head from side to side.

"Umm..." I frowned, my eyes wide, and looked at him. Like, what the heck, bruh?

He realized I was looking at him.

"Oh. I'm sorry... again." he scratched his head lightly.

Yeah that's right, bruh. AGAIN. You owe me big.

"What was that?" I asked him. Yeah, you can't just bump into me, cover my mouth like I'm being kidnapped and just get away with it.

"Oh, I have an interview in an hour and they're looking for me."he explained.

"Then why are you here?" I raised one eyebrow.

"I just need a drink." he sighed.

"A drink?"

"Yeah." he said casually as if it was just normal for a famous singer to be running from his body guards or agents or whatever just to get a freaking drink. He could just ask for a drink. I mean, surely enough they give him drinks, right? What if they don't.... UGH. SHUT UP, MANDY.

"Okaayyy..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well, I should probably go."

"Oh. Uh... Yeah, sure." he waved as I walked back to the studio. "Nice bumping into you!"

"Literally." I grinned and he laughed.