Chapter 107- Dylan

"Hey." he raised his shoulders and smiled.

It's him.

"Dylan?" I smiled in shock. I took the immediate instinct and ran towards him to hug him.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

I knew this place was familiar. Dylan Smith was my summer fling. What we had seemed special but not exactly lasting. He was on his summer break from being a DJ. Before he was a still a DJ at this very small station that wasn't even much known. And now, he's here in Special fm. I don't listen to radio often, but based from the quality of the station... it seemed like it was pretty popular.

Plaques were hung on the wall and autographs of different people were there too.

Anyways, he was my summer fling. His summer break from being a DJ and my summer break that my part time job boss gave me. I just met him at a bar, we talked all night, drank a few liquors and headed home. NOTHING HAPPENED MALICIOUS, I CAN ASSURE Y'ALL.

We ended up talking everyday, liking each other and just falling in love.

But then, he had to go to LA to get a job as a DJ. He said it was really his dream. So I let him.

I couldn't go with him though.

BUT!

That's old news.

We still talked after that, through texts, and just as friends.

Suddenly, I heard Adam clear his throat.

Crap.

"Um..." I let go of Dylan and faced Adam.

"Adam! This is Dylan." Adam gave a small smile and shook Dylan's hand.

"Dylan, this is Adam." I smiled.

"Yes, Mandy. I know Adam Lambert, okay?" he joked.

"After all this time, you're still a big bully." I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"Aren't you used to it?" he laughed.

"Never will, babe." I winked.

Okay, okay. Before y'all get the wrong idea, Dylan and I are kinda more like buddies than friends. So, I can still call him babe and hun until now without feeling a pang of bitterness or a heart beat of love. That's why I really missed him and not became bitter of him.

"So uh... where'd you guys known each other?" Adam spoke up.

"Adam, uh..." Crap. Even though Dylan is just my friend, how can I say he was once my fling.

"I'm her friend from way before." Dylan immediately caught my fall.

"Ohhh.... okay. Well, nice to meet you." Adam smiled at Dylan.

Good.

I thought there would be awkwardness.

.

.

Well, as it turned out, there was.