Chapter 76- Our song

Mandy's POV

I woke up and squinted my eyes. Adam's arm was wrapped around me, and he laid beside me... sleeping like a rock. So cute.

I took a minute to take in Adam's incredible hotness, making sure not to move so I wouldn't wake him up. Then, I looked at the watch and saw 11:30am.

Oh, 11:30

Wait.

11:30?

I immediately sat up and shook Adam. He groaned.

"Addy! Wake up. We need to be at the studio in freakin' ten minutes." I shook him wildly.

"Mm... Can't it waait???" he grunted and wrapped his arm around my waist, his eyes still closed.

"No dummy! Mrs. Parks will kill us." I shook him and complained.

"Okay." he opened his eyes a bit. Omg! Soooo cute.

Shut up Mandy.

No.

"Good. I'll go take a shower." I stood up and got the towel, and rushed to the shower in panic. I only showered for a few minutes and immediately sprinted to my bedroom to put some clothes on.

"Adam! You're still sleeping?" I nagged, seeing that he was still in bed, fast asleep,

"Uhuh." he nodded a bit.

"Gawd! Please take a shower." I rolled my eyes and took off my towel, to go get some clothes on.

"Oop. Now I'm awake." Adam looked at me and joked. Then he shot up standing.

"Ugh. You perv." I rolled my eyes and put some underwear on.

Adam laughed and rushed to the shower.

I put on my white, hanging long-sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans. They were both bought by Alice. Wait.

Speaking of Alice...

I haven't talked to her in days.

And she hasn't messaged me either.

Huh...

I'll go to her later then.

Adam came into the room, his lower half body covered by a towel.

"Wait! I'll go outside." I covered my eyes with my hands and ran outside the room.

He laughed. "It's not like you haven't seen this yet."

"I don't intend on seeing it again, thank you very much." I shook my head of the image. I really hate the look of guys'..... thingies.

Ugh. Gross.

Even if it's Adam, still gross.

I turned on the radio while I waited for Adam to get changed.

I've been living with a shadow overhead...

I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed.

Wait...

That voice.

Can it be?

OH MY GAWD!

It is!!!

"Adam! Our song is on right now!" I exclaimed.

My bedroom door bursted open and Adam ran to me, half naked because he was only wearing his skinny jeans. Ugh. Do you really take that long to dress?

All I wanna do is find a way back into love...

"Oh my gosh. It is." he stared at the radio, smiling.

"Man, we really sound good together." he looked at me.

I chuckled, listening to the song.

We kinda do....