Chapter 113- You deserve it

I leaned on the railings and stared at the beautiful L.A view.

Beautiful city lights glistened across the distance. The sound of faint beeps of cars and music combined. It felt so surreal.

The entire day, Adam toured me inside his beautiful house. Yes, just inside his house. It's THAT huge and atmospheric. We'll tour around L.A tomorrow though. Can you believe that his house costs 2 million dollars?! Like hell... I can't even afford a decent apartment.

"Hey beautiful." Adam stood next to me and leaned on the railings.

I looked at him and smiled. "Hey."

Then I stared back at the distance.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" he spoke, keeping his gave at the beautiful view.

"Mesmerizing." I smiled.

Then there was silence as we absorbed the beautiful atmosphere.

"You know..." he started.

"...When I look at this view, sometimes, I have to pinch myself. Like maybe on the arm or something." he looked at me with his eyes that seemed faintly black from the dimness of the light.

What?

I chuckled and looked at him. "Why?"

"Cause... it just seemed like yesterday, that I lived at a crappy apartment. Even crappier than yours." he explained.

I laughed.

What kind of apartment is worse than mine?

"I didn't have much money. And there are times that I doubted my profession. Like... what am I doing? Is this right? Am I making a big mistake... There are times that I just thought of maybe getting a more practical job, a job that pays enough." he sighed. I felt like I could see his experience through his eyes.

Adam...

"And if you did..." I hugged him from behind. "you'd probably be in New York, in a nice house with a nice paying job."

He turned around to face me, his face close to mine.

"But you'd be miserable. Bored and miserable that you gave up such a strong passion and desire. Thinking that if you continued dreaming, you'd probably be in L.A, singing to thousands of people from all over the world... making albums and- just living the dream." I said, fiddling with the rope tied on his bath robe, around his tummy.

I looked up at him, realizing I've said too much.

Dammit, Mandy. Why can't you just learn to keep quiet?

"I love you..." he smiled. Thank God...

Then he gave me a short and sweet, romantic kiss.

"Come to think of it... If I gave up, I'd probably be alone... Alone with no Mandy Bright to keep me company." he looked into my eyes, fiddling with the hair that fell on the side of my face.

I chuckled.

"And you'd die without seeing the beauty of Ms. Universe candidate, Mandy Bright." I joked.

"Okay, don't get so full of yourself." Adam rolled his eyes and grinned.

I laughed.

"But seriously, you deserve all this. The fame, the fortune... the house." I grinned.

"And I deserve you too." he smiled.

GAHHH! ADAM... YOUR WORDS ARE MELTING ME. SOMEONE GET ME A FREAKING FAN OR SOMETHING. SOMEONE!

"Tommy and the gang are coming with us tomorrow too, if you don't mind." he changed the subject, not changing the cool and calm tone of his voice.

"Are you kidding me? It'd be fun!" I giggled.

Never close our eyesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें