Chapter 77- The top 100?

"Dude! I thought we were going to hear it first?" Adam hugged his manager... Man hug.

"Well, you heard it, didn't you?" his manager smiled widely.

"Yep." I smiled.

"But why? I thought we were supposed to hear it first before it's on the radio." Adam grinned excitedly.

"Well, once Mrs. Parks heard the final cut, she immediately insisted that we put it on already. She said it was dynamic and it couldn't wait a second." he smiled proudly.

Wow.

Just-

Wow.

"Wow." Adam said. Are ya readin' my mind?

"Yep. And you guys are in the top 100 right away. And we only released it at 6:00 am. Five hours ago." he shook his head in disbelief.

"Wow. That is awesome!" I exclaimed.

"Indeed, my darling." I heard Mrs. Parks behind me.

I immediately ran over to her and hugged her.

I couldn't help it. I was so happy. Who cares if she doesn't wanna get hugged?

Adam and his manager had wide eyes, as if shocked of my actions. And so was Mrs. Parks.

Wait.

Is this bad?

Oh no. She might take back the record deal.

"I'm glad you like your song." Instead, she placed her hand on my back and hugged me back as well.

Wow, okay.

"Group hug!" I heard Adam's manager yell and was about to come near for a hug when Mrs. Parks stopped him with her hand.

"Please! Don't. Just- don't." she looked at him in disgust.

And he chuckled nervously.

Ahh...

Good times

Good times.