Chapter 98- I miss him

"Mandyyy, Honey!" my mom came rushing over to me. Then she hugged me tightly.

"Mom, my bruises?" I reminded her.

"Oh! I'm sorry hun!" my mom immediately stood up and smiled apologizingly.

"It's okay mom." I gave a small smile, hoping they wouldn't make a big fuss about this accident.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came my outrageous family, with cakes, food, and balloons that said "Get well, Mandy!".

TOO LATE.

I rolled my eyes.

"Mandy, are you okay?" my dad's bushy eyebrows furrowed as he sat on the couch nearest to me.

He held my hand.

"I'm fine dad, really." I gave a reassuring smile.

"What happened to my baby sister???" Kent placed the cake and food containers on one table and walked in front of me, his hands placed on his hips.

"I told you not to call me that." I grinned and rolled my eyes.

"Well, desperate times call for desperate measures." he grinned and sat down on one couch.

"Oh dear, are you okay? Tommy and Ashley told us about what happened." my mom looked at me with concern.

"I'm okay..." I sighed.

"Well, what about my favorite brother in law." Kent chuckled.

"Oh sure... You almost killed him before and now you're so concerned about him." I rolled my eyes.

" Of course" he said matter of factly.

"Well, he's fine... I guess. I mean, the doctor said he was fine but... I haven't actually seen him and..." I couldn't help it. I suddenly burst into tears and my mom hugged, stroking my hair.

"Oh honey... I'm sure he's fine." my mom muttered sadly.

"And I heard that you can go see him tomorrow, right?" my dad added.

I sniffed and rubbed my tears away.

I guess......

But I missed him so much. I miss his electric blue eyes, his cute freckles, his chubby cheeks when he smiles, his humor, his charming gestures and his soft lips....

I miss him...