Chapter 124- Total embarrassment

I was lying down lazily in Adam's living room, headphones blasting music into my ears in full volume. Yeah, exactly why I'm not much of a great listener. I tend to have people repeat what they say twice because I can't hear the words right.

(Soundtrack play- Problem by Ariana Grande)

" Tell me, tell me baby

Why can't you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

I want you!" I sang to the music with full heart and soul, not even caring about what the neighbors might think... cause I don't think we have neighbors.

"Head in the clouds

Got no weight on my shoulders

I should be wiser

And realize that I've got" I stood up and pointed my hands in the air.

I danced to whispery guy voice.

Then I made a turn and saw...

Adam, laughing so loud that he was bursting to tears.

I quickly put down my headphones and stood straight. Like he was actually gonna believe that I was totally not dancing and I was only... only...

Oh get real, Mandy. What excuse can you give for this embarrassment? That's right. Nothing,

My cheeks were heating up with embarrassment and was red as a tomato. I wanted to go upstairs, lock myself inside the bathroom and never go out again.

"Why'd you stop?" he said, hardly able to breathe.

"How was your day?" I tried to change the topic, my face burning red.

"My day was fine. But seeing you dance is the best part" he started laughing again. I've never seen him laugh this hard before.

Yeah, yeah. Get over it Adam.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he said, resisting the urge to laugh.

"I just-" he started laughing. "I've never seen you like that before."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes and headed to the kitchen in a fast pace.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Adam rushed to me and hugged me from behind... Yes, he was still laughing.

"It was just- I never imagined that you do stuff like that. I mean, when you pointed your finger to the ceiling..." he grinned, his eyes small from laughing.

Shit. He saw that too?

"But..." he gradually stopped laughing. "It was really cute." he chuckled.

"Yeah Okay, Whatever!" I tried to free myself from his hug. I was soooooooo embarrassed as heck.  NEVER WILL I DANCE AGAIN!

"No, come here!" Adam pulled me and hugged me tighter.

I laughed.

"Wait! I can't breathe." I chuckled.

"Good." he let me face him in a flash second.

I looked into his eyes.

"Really cute." he smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I chuckled and gave him a kiss.

Apparently, that made him lose his focus so I took the opportunity to break free from his clutches. Then I headed for the kitchen to get some soda.

"How was you day?" he asked from the living room.

"It was awesome. Had loads of fun with Ashley." I explained. Yeah, we talked about you... I walked into the living room and sat beside him.

"Looks like you got a girl friend now." he said, taking off his shoes.

"Yep." I smiled widely, my eyes small.

"You guys probably just talked about me, huh?" he gave a devious grin.

Pshhhh....

Yes. (O-O)

"As if!" I chuckled and playfully slapped him on his arm.

He laughed.