Chapter 87- My kidnapper?

Adam's POV

"Ashley?!" I widened my eyes in disbelief.

Ashley?!

Ashley, my long time girl best friend and trusted... FRIEND? Is kidnapping me?!?

Did I mention she was my FRIEND?

"Hey Adam." she gave me a small and shy smile.

Yeah. Hey me.

Now what the heck is happening?!?

"Ashley? What the- what the hell is going on here?!" I strangled free from the ropes that were tied to my hands, I wanted to shake her and say 'Dude! I'M ADAM. YOUR FRIEND! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS???'

Ashley avoided my gaze and made a face like she wanted to cry. She didn't respond.

"Ashley. I swear, if this is a prank... I will kill you." I glared at her, considering the possibility that it could be a prank.

But, how I wish it's actually a prank.

"Adam... I really wish it's just a prank..." she muttered, but I didn't think she knew I heard her.

Something about Ashley's facial expression made me speechless. Like she was sad or something. Hey, you already kidnapped me. You should be happy.

Wait, what am I saying?

DON'T BE HAPPY.

JUST SET ME FREE FROM THESE TIGHT ROPES!!!

And maybe we can pretend that nothing happened.

MAYBE...

"Just go get some more sleep..." she sniffed and rubbed her eyes.

Wait. Are you crying?

IS SHE CRYING?

For a minute,I actually felt sorry for her... For some reason. Like even though I wanted so badly to be free and go to Mandy... I kinda wanted to rub her back and comfort her first...

I mean, she's still technically my friend.

"...Everything will be explainer later." she gave me small smile and turned away.

"Wait!" I called out.

She ignored me and quickly left the room, closing the door behind her.