Chapter 45- Small, precious and simple moments

"So what do you want to do?" Adam asked as soon as were back at my apartment.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I said and went to my bedroom to change my clothes.

"Yeah sure." he answered. I took off my shirt and searched through my dresser for a new one. I didn't really care if Adam would see me in my bra. I just feel comfortable around him, and I see no reason why I have be conservative.

I took out my white tank top.

"You look so hot like that." I turned around and saw Adam leaning on my bedroom wall.

I chuckled. "Of course I do." then I put on the tank top and walked over to him. "But that's all you're allowed to see for now." I patted his chest and walked to the living room.

"Oooh..." Adam said in a sing song voice. " For now, huh?" he said in a seductive tone, which made me laugh.

"Yes, for now." I laughed and searched through my DVDs for anything to watch.

"Ugh. I have no good movies." I groaned after searching through all of them. Adam stood up from the couch and sat next to me on the floor.

"Aww...." he pouted. "Oh wait." he lit up. "Can your player read USBs?" he asked and took out a USB from his pocket.

"Yeah. You got any on that?" I asked and plugged his USB on the player.

"Yep. Do you know Silent Hill?" he asked and the list came up on the Television screen.

"Of course." I smiled widely. "I love that. It's a good thing you have it." I exclaimed and selected it from the list.

Adam stood up and sat on the couch. Yep. Adam Lambert sitting on my worn out and uncomfortable couch. I hope he's okay with that.

"I'll go get chips." I grinned and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some chips and went back to Adam.

I sat beside him and he put his arm around me, so I snuggled closer to him. I placed head right below his, taking in his scent.

The movie started. When there were scary scenes, Adam would tease me and ask "Are you okay? It's not too scary." and he'll laugh. I'd just roll my eyes. But I didn't get annoyed. Just being with Adam in a perfectly dimmed apartment, I could be surrounded by thousands of those Silent Hill ghosts, for all I care. I just felt so protected under his scent.

So very alluring...

Adam would rub my hair with his thumb... I look up at him and he'd just kiss me, softly and full of sweetness. These small, precious and simple moments. It's what's best about him... about us.