●•55•●

Começar do início

"Stop..." Taehyung let out a laugh and Soeun laughed with him. However, Soeun noticed there are girls been checking him out. Soeun didn't pay much attention because they are not important.

Soeun frowned when those girls are making their way towards Taehyung. She glared at the girls. Taehyung was smiling as he looked at Soeun but he frowned when Soeun was glaring at a direction.

The girls began to walk towards Taehyung. "Hey, hot stuff." The girl with a long wavy hair giggles, as she bend down a little, showing her cleavage.

Soeun lifted her eyebrows in shock. Do they not see Taehyung is holding her hand?! Taehyung looked at the girls in disgust, frowning.

"You're handsome..." The girls giggled as they were about to touch Taehyung's arm, Taehyung gritted his teeth and backed off because he didn't want to touch by those bitches.

"Who the hell are you? I don't want to hear that compliment from you and you're not pretty at all." Taehyung snapped and grabbed on Soeun's hand, wanting to go.

"Wait!" The girls grabbed on Taehyung's arm and Taehyung immediately removed from her touch roughly. "What is your problem?!" Taehyung shouted, "Don't fucking touch me!"

"You don't have a girlfriend don't you? I'm sure this girl is not you're girlfriend, she's your sister... Let's go somewhere private—"

Sister?! His sister?! Soeun eyes went wide, she couldn't believe her ears. She gritted her teeth.

Taehyung looked at the girls in disbelief. "What do you mean she's my sister? She— hm!" Soeun grabbed on Taehyung's shirt and kissed him in front of the girls. The girls let out a surprised gasp.

Taehyung was shocked too.

"My love." Soeun whispered on Taehyung's ears after kissing him like fifteen seconds long. Taehyung blushed when he met Soeun's eyes.

Soeun's eyes held so much confidence and this made Taehyung smirked.

"Yours..." Taehyung finally let out and kissed Soeun again. Soeun closed her eyes, Taehyung hummed and he opened his eyes. While still kissing Soeun, he smirked at the girls that had their jaw on the ground.

"Are you serious?!" One of the girls said and finally she walked away with her other friends. "What an unlucky day.." She cursed under her breath.

Soeun opened her eyes when the girls are gone. She stopped kissing Taehyung and sighed out gratefully. "Finally."

Taehyung was stunned. "Soeun... you— I— What—" Taehyung stammered after he regained his focus. Soeun looked at Taehyung and rubbed her forefinger under her nose.

"They were eyeing at you like a piece of meat like forever, so shameless... I was just protecting you, Taehyung." Soeun said.

"P-Protect?" Taehyung stuttered and Soeun nodded. "Yes, I have to let them know that you're taken, so they will not look at you like that anymore."

Taehyung heart fluttered, is this how Soeun felt when I was protecting her?

"You don't have to worry about everyone that is checking on me because I only have eyes on you, darling." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

Soeun blushed deeply as Taehyung gave her a kiss on the forehead, sighing in happiness as he looked to Soeun's eyes, smiling and placed a kissed on her cheek.

"My heart was beating so fast, what if I fainted?" Taehyung mumbled as he looked at Soeun's eyes. "What are you doing to me, Soeun?" Taehyung whispered as he placed his forehead against Soeun's.

Soeun blushed.

Taehyung hugged Soeun and sighed. "I'm yours and you're only mine."

Soeun mumbled, "You and your cheesy lines.." Taehyung laughed, "You were the one said that I'm yours!" Taehyung said and Soeun blushed more. "I did that to protect you, dumbass!" Soeun hit Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung let out a fond laugh. "Thank you, Soeun." Taehyung said and Soeun looked at him questionably.

"For what?" Soeun asked curiously.

"For liking me back and for making me feel happy again."

Taehyung said and he kissed Soeun again.

___________________________________

Over-protective Soeun makes me UWU so much 🤧 I guess this is the last chapter of their trip! They have to go back to school yeee 🤧 cliché high school romance coming thru

Or no? 😏 The tea is getting hotter when they go to school- aight! Enjoy this chapter and comment because it really makes me happy! 🤭❤️

Thank you for supporting my story i love you so much, please remember that you are perfect and always remember to LOVE YOURSELF ❤️