Taehyung looked at Yoongi with his eyes shining. Taehyung held Soeun's hand and dragged her out of the restaurant. Soeun was still blushing and Taehyung was smiling and laughing as he ran with Soeun.

Jimin felt his tears flowing down from his eyes as he looked at Soeun and Taehyung's happy figures.

"Taehyung... smiled and laughed." Jimin said sniffling. "Hyuuuung.. Taehyung is smiling..." Jimin said, looking at Jin. "I know... I know, Jiminie..." Jin answered with a croaking voice because he could feel himself wanting to cry too.

"Did you saw the way Taehyung looked at Soeun?" Namjoon said and blinked. "His gaze was so soft, so gentle." Namjoon said again, in a small voice as he felt his eyes glassing with tears.

"He's returning... Taehyung is returning..." Hoseok hiccuped. All of them nodded. They all felt like they wanted to cry.

"We have to keep them like this... we have to protect them, if Minju knows about this—" Jin started but he stopped when Yoongi slammed his palm on the table angrily. "She can't!" He screamed.

"That bitch will definitely—!" Yoongi began to panic and Jin softly cut him off. "Yoongi, we know. We know. So that's why I said we have to protect them."

"We can't let anyone hurt them." Namjoon declared. "We're going to protect them with all costs, okay?" Namjoon said and all of them nodded.

"Soeun-noona and Taehyung is a couple now, we're going to protect them from any harm." Jungkook repeated and nodded to himself.

•••

"So they know about our relationship now..." Taehyung mumbled, "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Soeun thought for a bit and nodded. "I think I'm okay..." She said in a small voice.

"I planned to tell them slowly, but I didn't expect them to know this way..." Soeun said and Taehyung smiled.

"Well, they know about it now... and as you see, they support it." Taehyung said softly. "I mean I know they will be at the first place... especially Jimin." Taehyung said again. It is the truth, Jimin will support Taehyung whatever he did.

"And how come you're blushing so much?" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at Soeun. Soeun immediately looked away. "Jiminie asked about the kiss, how can I not be shy? It's e-embarrassing... Just thinking about it makes me shy..." Soeun mumbled.

Taehyung looked at Soeun. She was still blushing. "Oh, you're thinking about our kiss now." Taehyung teased. "Shut up." Soeun snapped and Taehyung laughed.

"Do you know how cute you look like when I kiss you? I could watch it all day..." Taehyung said, looking at Soeun. Soeun's eyes went wide, "Why would you remember that?!" Soeun said in a panic voice as her heartbeat increases.

Taehyung let out a smile.

"Stop teasing me, Taehyung!" Soeun pushed Taehyung away and Taehyung laughed as he grabbed on Soeun's waist, not letting her go. "I won't stop teasing you, you give interesting reactions..." Taehyung chuckled.

"Such a cutie." Taehyung tilted his head, smiling when Soeun covered her face. Taehyung hugged Soeun when she let out an annoyed groan, "Okay okay, I won't tease you now. Can this hug make you feel better?" Taehyung said, putting his chin on Soeun's shoulders.

"Dumb..." Soeun mumbled as she too hugged Taehyung tight. "Yes, yes." Taehyung song-sang as he giggled. Soeun smiled when Taehyung broke the hug.

"Should we continue our date? Where do you want to go?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed on Soeun's hand. Soeun shook her head. "I don't know.. anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you, Taehyung." Soeun said truthfully and Taehyung blushed.