Chapter 50

"Come on! I'm waiting!" I yelled while I was opening the front door. 

We were going on a little trip before the beginning of the school year. Only three days. It was a surprise trip that Arthur and Molly gave to us, as a thankful act for what I've done for them.

The destiny? Puerto Rico, in the middle of the Caribbean sea where the sun shines brighter and the water is clearer than any other place in the world. And what a better time like this to go on a vacation?

A few days ago I learned about something that made me cry until I fell asleep. Happy tears. Great news that I wanted to tell Severus, but since Arthur and Molly offered this trip, I thought it would be better to wait. It was very hard to keep a secret from Severus. He is no fool. But whenever he asked me if everything was ok, I just changed the subject and eventually he would drop it.

"You are too excited for this trip. What's gotten into you?" He pouted.

"Oh my God, Severus. It's the Caribbean! How could I not?" I didn't lie. It's the fucking Caribbean!!! 

He rolled his eyes and we began our trip after packing up our bags and put on our new sunglasses. Severus was in a more relaxed appearance, black jeans, dark blue shirt and sunglasses I forced him to buy when Molly handed us the tickets. He said "I'll look ridiculous" and I rolled my eyes at him, paying for the glasses and putting them in his face.

As expected, the hotel room was facing the sea, a clear blue reflecting the sunshine and blinding us as we were hugged facing the heavenly view in front of us. 

Smiling at each other we decided to put on some bath suits and explore the wonderful beaches on the coast. The sand was thin and soft and warm, the sun was equally warm but something inside me was exploding to be released. - Wait for the right moment, I stopped me every time I was about to reveal.

"Your mind is often away from me. Where do you go when you are quiet?" Severus kiss on my forehead snapped me out of my thoughts.

"My thoughts are mine only" I winked at him and watched him as he sat by my side, handing me the drink of his right hand and drinking from his left one.

"Keeping secrets, are we?" He lifted a brow.

"Don't be nosy." He rolled his eyes and I smiled taking another sip of my orange juice."I'll tell you later, alright? We have a dinner scheduled in an Italian restaurant."

"If you say so." I rolled my eyes at his grumpy expression and leaned back on the sun lounger, enjoying the sun rays heating up my skin.

And after a few hours of sunbathing, conversations and drinks, we decided to go back to the hotel and take a shower. When we entered the room, frisky Severus pulled a strand of my bikini, loosening it.

"Hey! Wha--" He interrupted me, connecting his lips with mine, while he pushed me to the bathroom and while his sassy hands took care of the rest of my clothes until they were spread through the floor.

His hands turned on the hot water and with a flick of his wand, his clothes disappeared, exposing his naked body and his erection.

"Someone's hungry." I giggled.

Severus didn't talk. Instead, he lifted his brow, turned me around against the counter, and penetrated me from behind with a violent thrust, slipping with my wet folds already welcoming him. It didn't take long until he spread his seed inside of me. Something tells me he was holding it inside him all day and he couldn't contain it any longer.

So we washed our sinful bodies and got ready for dinner in relaxed outfits, exiting our room with our hand intertwined and smiles on our faces.

We ordered some pasta with chicken and a sweet sauce with cheese and for dessert, we ate strawberry ice cream with different kind of topics. We ate and laughed and talked about our future. And that's when I decided it was time to share what I learned that week.

"Severus, love. I need to talk to you about something." I said with a calm tone and a contained smile on my face.

He was watching outside the window to the beautiful horizon, lost on his own thoughts. As soon as I talked he was snapped out of his trance and looked at me. A nervous smile appeared on his face since he sensed the anxiety hidden behind my eyes.

"What is it?"

"Well, at the beginning of this week I found out about something that left me speechless. I wanted to tell you, but then Molly and Arthur offered us this trip and I decided to wait." I fell silent, waiting for my words to sink in. Then I proceeded, resting my hand on top of his. "I've been feeling odd lately. Sick." He furrowed his brows at the word and now he was worried. Cute. My other hand traveled under the table to pick up the bag I carried with me and handed it to him.

"What is this?" He asked suspiciously.

"It's for you. Open it." I nodded to the bag and smiled at him.

Hesitantly, his eyes fell in the bag, and his hands started untying the knot until he finally was able to open the white bag. Severus let his hands inside the bag grabbing the little box inside of it and taking it off.

Looking fishy at me, he opened the small box.  At first, he furrowed his brows, but then realization hit him like a train and his eyes widened while his hands took the two little white shoes off.

"Does this mean, you..." He gulped and I nodded with an open smile on my face. Tears betrayed Severus hard posture and he couldn't hold it any longer. He rushed to my side and hugged me tightly, planting kisses all over my face. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my lips over and over again, tears wetting our lips.

"I'm going to be a father!" He said with a mix of laughter and cry. 

"I hope so. I made the test, it came out positive. And I made it over and over and over again. And I went to Madame Pomfrey. I didn't want to have high hopes until I was sure. I am sure now. We're going to be parents!"

I rested my hand on my belly feeling the love growing inside of me. Severus took my hand off my belly and rested his head there, tears falling down his cheeks like a waterfall. He has ever been a man full of sorrow, sadness, anger and every other dark feeling you could think of. Love was never in his life until he met me. Until he got interested in the woman that appeared dressed like a homeless but the next day was dressed like a princess; the same woman that would escape every night from her chambers to watch the stars in the sky and ask if she will ever know her place in the universe; the woman that made his heart skip some beats every time he heard her voice; the one that would seek refugee on his chambers when her demons haunted her at night; the woman that showed him that life had more than the darkness he lived in.

Even though he fought hard those weird feelings, there was no turning back. He fell in love with me the moment our eyes fell on each other. And looking back to our long journey, he felt like he was truly blessed for all the sacrifices. If someone had told him before that he would fall in love, marry and have kids, he would have killed that person on sight for such mockery. But now, he was living a dream, he was finally in heaven.

"This is... perfect. You're perfect. Oh, Angel..." He lifted his head from my little belly bump and kissed me once again. "I love you so much." He whispered and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love you, Severus. Forever." 

"Forever is not enough."

THE END