Chapter 12

The night was calm and quiet. No living being could be seen on the street. There were a few lights in some houses, but most of them were dark and silent. So was 12 Grimmauld Place. It was actually nowhere to be found.

I looked around to check if I was in the right street, and undeniably I was.

Disoriented, I summoned the man that led me there. "Dumbledore!" and immediately the ground started to shake, the houses in front of me began to crack apart and another house started to appear in the middle. 12 Grimmauld Place, I thought to myself, grinning.

When the house was fully settled, I opened the small front gate and walked until I arrived at the main door, which I was about to knock when it was suddenly opened back to a smiling Hermione.

"Teacher! It's so good to finally see you. How are you feeling?" She asked with a hug and inviting me in, closing the door behind me.

"Still sore, but ready to fight," I answered her with a soft smile.

"Come. I'll show you where the adults are gathered. They still don't let us participate for being too young, but I don't agree with that." She pouted.

"You know they're just worried about your safety right?"

"Yeah, but whether we join or not, we're in danger either way." She had a point. But they are just kids. They have to be protected first of all. "We're here, they're inside that door. Good luck. I'll put your bags in your room, don't worry."

"Thank you." I opened the door slowly, only to find a long dining table in the middle of a dining room, filled with people. Known and unknown. Scanning the people gathered in front of me I smiled and said "Hi."

Severus' eyes seemed to brighten up as he lifts his head to look at me and nodded with his head, acknowledging my presence.

"Aw, you're here. This is Angelina, she'll be joining the Order. These are Arthur and Molly Weasley, parents of Ron and Ginny. This is Nymphadora Tonks, member of the Advance Guard. And that's Sirius Black. Your cater-cousin." Dumbledore introduced me to everyone.

I looked to him and he smiled back. The last time I saw a picture of him, he looked a homeless or a mad-man. But right now, I'm looking to a real gentleman, curls perfectly combed, purple suit and a shine on his eyes.

"Please, take a seat." Sirius, who was sitting on the edge of the table, nodded me to sit on his right and I promptly accepted it.

"Dear Angelina." Dumbledore started talking to me and heads rolled once again in my direction. "I know it must be hard for you, but the Order wishes to know every detail of your incident, from your own words. Any detail could be important for us. Enlighten us with your life story."

I nodded him, coughed and started talking. "I ran away from home and from Hogwarts when I was a teenager. Sirius must know how... hard and violent our family could be regarding their beliefs. So I had to run away from that environment, otherwise, I would end up dead - So I thought. And after all these years I was only in contact with our family long after started teaching in Hogwarts. They never found me, or at least I think they never did. I received an unwanted visit from..." I gulped. "My aunt Maxime, in Hogwarts. After Dumbledore tightened the security I didn't receive any more visitors, thankfully. But instead, I started receiving threatening letters.- I showed them all to Dumbledore. - They talked something about being the one to resurrect Voldemort." I saw Molly flinch when I said his name. "When we were in the Tri-Wizard Tournament, one of my cousins pointed a wand on my back and asked me to go with him quietly. I don't know how, but there was more of them in the middle of the crowd. So..." I gulped. "I had to go. He led me to a cemetery, where they had his grave opened. My father told me that he and my mother had a dream where Voldemort told them I would be the one to resurrect him. That my blood was a key. And because of that my father..." I looked down to my belly, trying to hold the tears. "Stabbed me several times and left me bleed to death on top of Voldemort. After that, it's just a blur. Harry was there, Cedric... was dead and we were back to Hogwarts. The next thing I knew I was in a hospital bed."