Chapter 7

The Christmas Eve was spent with few teachers that stayed on Hogwarts. Probably they were like me, they have no family. At least they don't like them enough to spend the holiday with them. 

Snape was nowhere to be seen. After our first lesson, he gave me two books to study and told me to practice more the spells. Only after I master the spells he taught me I could proceed with our lessons.

But soon after, Snape was back and the students were filling the corridors with their contagious happiness, talking about all the gifts they received.

Classes were good as always. They were excited when the theme would be the great monuments of the Muggle World, like the Eiffel Tower, The Great Canyon, The Wall of China, and others. I showed them pictures and videos of the places and even made them use Virtual Reality to see those places. They were all amazed by the technology and the beautiful places I showed them.

Draco was still giving me a hard time. And one day I had enough. I ordered them an essay about their favorite place in the world to be presented in the next class. When Hermione was presenting her work, Draco was telling jokes about her and making noise.

"Draco, would please be quiet. Your classmate is trying to present her work."

"Oh, who cares about her favorite place. Probably she's going to talk about the pigsty she calls home, as the filthy half-blood she is." He said.

"Draco! 20 points from Slytherin and detention! I'm sick of your childish attitude. Over every other classmate, you're the worst. I don't know why you are like that, they told me you were a smart boy and for what it seems to me, they are completely wrong!"  

"What? You can't do this! And who's going to give me detention? You? A runaway?" He saw my eyes widening and smirked. "That's right, my family knows who you are, so petty."

"50 points from Slytherin. And detention for a month. With Severus Snape! And you are expelled from this class until further notice."

"Good, I don't want to be on this class either."

"You don't need to want it. But you have to pass it. If you don't finish it, I'll make sure you won't make any of the others!" I shouted at him, kicking him out of the class. Then I turned to the class. "Class dismissed. Next week we continue presentation and if any of you think about following Draco's' behavior, you'll have the same destiny. Any questions?" The students were petrified and just nodded. "Good. You're all dismissed."

They started immediately getting out of the classroom and I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. I tried not to show my weak side, but then I was left alone in the room. I was trying to control my breath, but I was interrupted by Hermione. 

"Are you alright, Miss Angelina? I'm sorry for his behavior. But it's not really his fault. Mr. Lucius Malfoy makes him follow his beliefs and his rude side. And don't worry, none of the students thinks as Draco thinks... Your classes are the best."

"Thank you, Darling. You really are the sweetest girl."

Then she went away and I stayed there locked inside the classroom, thinking about what to do, now that Draco knows about my heritage. Should I go to Dumbledore?- Maybe yes -, but I wasn't capable to get out of the room. What if he tells everyone about me? How will my students look at me after that?

I took one of the books Snape gave me, sat on my desk and started to read it since I didn't have any more classes that day. I dived into the book, taking notes on a paper and questions to ask Snape. My eyes started to get heavy after hours of reading and before I could tell, I had my head on top of the books and my eyes were slowly closing into a peaceful sleep.