Chapter 44

The next day I woke up with Severus leaving our bed very quietly.

"Not even a good morning kiss?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes and moving my body to a sitting position.

"I didn't want to wake you up." He said, picking clothes from his wardrobe.

"Well, I'm awake." It came out a little harsher than I intended.

"Someone's in a mood this morning." He sat on the bed, pulled me to a hug and planted a kiss on my neck. "Is everything ok, love?"

"Yes...It is." I pulled away from the hug and yawned, stretching up my body back to the bed.

Severus' eyes traveled along my body, taking in every curve and how my skin was visible through the white see-through shirt that I stole from his wardrobe last night. After a long time waiting for him at night when I came back from the Three Broomsticks, I dressed up one of his shirts that still had his scent and fell asleep on the couch. Apparently, he took me to bed. - or maybe I was just sleepwalking.

His hands automatically landed on my breasts, sliding down along my waist until he reaches for the edge of my t-shirt, which he took off, exposing my bare skin.

He sank slowly, traveling toward my abdomen. "You know?" He kissed my skin, making me shiver. "Every time I see you like this it is like the first time."

"Is it?" I tried to speak sternly, but I could hardly puff.

His lips started trailing further down until he reached my panties. "Yes. I feel like a kid opening his gifts on Christmas morning." And he pulled them down, planting kisses on my lower belly, my inner tights, my vaginal lips, and the clitoris.

"Weren't you leaving quietly?" I asked aroused with his boldness and he eyed me with eyes filled with lust.

"I think I have more important things to do first." He answered before opening his mouth and licking my sweet spot. 

A moan escaped my mouth and he smiled, but that didn't stop him from using his tongue in a delicate way. So delicate that I felt electricity whenever he brushed the tip of his tongue in my clitoris. His licking became more intense, letting his saliva flow between my folds, leaving a warm tail behind. He decided to change what he was doing after a while, sucking it instead, and penetrating me with a finger.

My moans started sounding louder and louder as I felt my orgasm building. I was wetter than I ever was, spreading my juice all over his hand and the sheets. His pace intensified and his finger was touching the right spot when I felt something warm being released out of me.

"Severus!" I moaned, feeling overwhelmed with the orgasm. And even though all I could do was gasp, he understood what I wanted and he quickly positioned himself between my legs and penetrated me with his hard member.

"Ah... You're so good for me." He moaned in my ear, as his thrusts became deeper. "So, so good..."

He kissed my lips one more time before pulling his body up, grabbing me by my waist and thrusting faster and harder, his head falling behind. His dick started to harden and I felt my orgasm threatening to explode once more. And with the help of his finger rubbing my clitoris, I came undone, spreading my juice all over his erection.

"That's it... Let go for me..." He whispered while his movements became faster and he couldn't hold his orgasm any longer. He moaned until the last drop, resting his sweaty body on top of mine, head between my breasts, as his breathing slowed down.

We didn't open our mouths. I just lay there feeling his pounding heart calming down, his heavy breathing becoming softer and his warm lips leaving a trail of fire wherever he kissed.