Chapter 17

Classes continued to function normally. At least mine. And as Severus suggested me, I'm trying to be BFF with Dolores. Of course, after every smile I faked at her, I want to vomit - But, besides that, everything is ordinary. Even though Dolores is a stupid bitch, the kids remained happy on the corridors, playing with each other, yelling and making the noise as they usually do.

I was passing through the corridors when the beautiful young Hermione approached me. "Teacher, I'm having doubts about that essay on the World Wars. Can you help me?"

"Of course I can. After classes today, on the library?"

"Yes, Yes, amazing."

"Miss Black, may I have a word?" I heard the gruff voice of Severus behind me and before I could answer he was already entering his classroom. I looked to Hermione and she had a frightened expression.

"Oh, don't worry. He may seem tough but I'm worse." I eased her and turned around to enter the room.

As soon as I get in Severus pulled me by my arms, closing the door behind me and pinning me against it, kissing me immediately. His hands were holding mine above my head but soon started to do down my arms until he reached for my armpit and then to my breasts, squeezing them slightly.

"Severus," I said between kisses. "What. Are. You. Doing?"

"I don't know. I feel like those vexatious teenagers. I can't control myself whenever I see you." He was now more relaxed but still had his body glued to mine. He couldn't stay like that any longer, so he resumed the kiss, rubbing his body against mine and let his hands wander my body until he reached for my tights.

I could feel something growing hard between his legs, as he tried to pull my skirt up.

"Severus... Stop. Not here." I tried to talk, but I could only gasp.

"I know. But I can't control myself around you." He growled, starting to slow down until he stops and pulled away from me.

"Only after dinner on your chambers, remember? We have to act normally during the day."

"I know..." He looked at me with a strange look. It seemed like he was thinking about something and he was battling whether he should say it out loud. But I didn't ask him what was wrong. So we continued with our normal routine.

One night, I was already sleeping and I heard someone knocking violently on my door. The wand on my hand I asked who it was, and when I heard Severus voice I opened it immediately. My smile faded away when I saw his mad face.

"That filthy Potter and his friends went to the Ministry of Magic alone. Voldemort knows about their connection and used it to fake Sirius being kidnapped."

"Shit. We need to go."

"I can't go. But Dumbledore asked you to go to Sirius. He wants to leave the house and you're the only one who can stop him." He said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Ok. I'll go." I changed my clothes in seconds before using the Floo Power to go to 12 Grimmauld Place only to find an empty house. "Sirius?" No one answered. "SIRIUS!!! Fuck!" And I apparated in the Ministry of Magic, hoping I would find them inside.

After hearing noises I ran through some corridors until I found Sirius hidden behind a door, looking at a room full of Death Eaters threatening the kids, and Harry Potter was in the middle of the room with Lucius Malfoy.

I grabbed Sirius arm and he looked at me with a grave expression before entering the room and punch Lucius in his face. I tried to grab his arm and stop him from putting himself at risk, but everything after that went so fast. They were fighting against each other, some members of the Order were there too and I joined the fight.

I ran towards Harry and Sirius direction, but something made me freeze in my place. My dear Cousin Bellatrix yelling "Avada Kedrava" and Sirius' eyes losing the vitality he usually has. Then, she disappears, leaving Harry yelling for his dead godfather.

Tears were strolling down my cheeks as I ran after Bellatrix, throwing spells at her. But when my spell hit her, Harry race in front of me, pointing his wand at her and fighting against Voldemort's' control.

Even though the Ministry showed up at the right moment and saw Voldemort with their own eyes, we lost that fight. We lost our dear friend and my dear cousin, Sirius. Things will never be the same after this day.

And I only found comfort in Severus' arms.