Chapter 36

The groceries store was empty and quiet. The employee was clearly bored, playing some type of video game, not minding about my presence.

I grabbed all the food and drinks I needed, paid for it and packed it all up in my bag, heading for the exit. When I turned around to the door I hit someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Sir." I excused myself immediately, looking up to the person I bumped to. I froze instantly, as I saw the frame of my uncle Maxime. Looking at him that close allowed me to acknowledge the ripples on his skin and the years that passed by him.

"Hi, Angel." He said with a smile forming on his lips.

"Goodbye." I sternly said, running away from him.

Unfortunately, the groceries bag was too heavy and I couldn't run faster, so he caught me immediately, pinning me against the wall and throwing my bag to the floor. But my reflexes made me do one thing he wasn't counting on - I drew my wand, pointing it to his neck.

"Let me go. Now!" I threatened him. A softer smile appeared on his face.

"You wouldn't." He answered, pressing, even more, his body against mine.

"You're a known Death Eater, do your move and the Dementors will be here in a second. Do you really want to test me now, dear uncle?" I hardened my gaze and pressed, even more, my wand against his neck.

He immediately started backing away, letting go of me. I put down my wand as soon as I saw Muggles in the street, watching us curiously.

"You will be sent to Azkaban, or even better, you will get the kiss from the Dementors and I won't be a pussy, I shall see it until life abandons your body. Mark my words." I said, grabbing my groceries bag. "And shall you get near me or any of my friends, I'll kill you myself."

And I rushed my pace until he was nowhere to be seen. My heart was pounding really fast and my breathing was heavy as I entered Severus' house quickly, making sure I locked the door and casting a protective spell on the house. After putting the groceries on the kitchen table, I sat on a chair, burring my face on my hands, exhaling, and inhaling, attempting to calm down.

"What happened?" I was startled with Severus' presence right by my side.

"Why are you out of bed? I asked you to rest." I said, trying to escape his worried gaze by putting the groceries on their places.

"And I asked you a question," he said while he sat on my chair. Watching his piercing gaze, expecting me to start talking, I groaned and ended up telling him what happened. His fists were clenching against his legs, trying to hide his rage but failing miserably. "If I see him in front of me I'm going to kill him."

"No, you won't. You'll leave that to the Dementors and you are going to rest while I cook." I ordered, making a hard look at him.

He finally sighed and did as I told him. But before leaving me in the kitchen he approached me and embraced me in his arms, something that actually calmed me down. I kissed his head that was buried on the crook of my neck and tightened the hug, releasing him after. "Off you go now."

The next three weeks Severus' was almost fully recovered, walking with no difficulty. Madame Pomfrey told him he was now able to go back to work if he wishes so, and that he could also do magic now. I don't know what was best, Madame Pomfrey' expression when she saw Severus' smile for the first time on her life or the happy face that he made when he heard her.

I've been sleeping on the same bed as him, cuddling on each other arms until falling asleep. Severus was behaving like a gentleman, never expecting more than what I gave him, but I could sense his tension whenever he felt my body against his. However, since Madame Pomfrey had prohibited him of any physical activity, I withdrew this kind of desire.

It wasn't always easy, but we managed to behave ourselves until our healer allowed him to do his normal life.

One of the previous nights, I made a special dinner with candles and classical music on the background. Everything was so romantic and when it was dessert time, Severus got up, grabbed my hand and pulled me to his body, dancing slowly.

"This reminds me of our first dance together," I said softly on his ear.

"Lockhart grabbing you indecently, that's what you remember?" He said with a bit of bitterness on his tone.

"And then you saved from his grip and danced with me the rest of the night. You know, that was the first time I danced with someone? And I loved every part of it."

"Oh, really?" He asked with his usual stern voice.

"Really. It is a good memory locked on my brain that I keep remembering often." I said honestly.

"I'm sure you have other good memories of our time together." He looked at me with a lustful look on his eyes, while his hand that was on my waist pulled me closer to him, making my nose touch his.

"Yeah... " I gasped. "I can think of one or two."

"Only two? I think we need more memories then." His lips brushed mine very softly, his eyes locked on my lips, and his voice was low as a whisper. And after some time of teasing, he ended up connecting our lips together, opening our mouths to allow our tongues to dance in sync.

Our bodies continued rocking with the sound of music but our minds where set to another thing. His hands were wandering my back, pulling me closer and closer to his body as he tried to find some concrete wall to pin me against it. My back bumped against his bookshelf with a thud, sending books to the floor, only to be ignored by us.

My hands were intertwined with his hair, pulling his mouth against mine, while his hands started to go down to my tights, lifting one of the legs so he could rub himself between them and the other hand was already trying to unbutton my blouse. When I felt his fingers trace on my skin, I quivered and moaned in pleasure, feeling him smiling in the middle of our kiss.

A little while longer and I would lose complete control, but his health was more important to me than my pleasure, so I broke the kiss and called him. "Severus. We can't do this yet."

He pulled away slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry, I got carried away. I didn't mean to scare you."

"You didn't. I only want you to heal properly first." He tried to hide his aroused shaft by covering himself with his robes and I grabbed his arms, making him look at me. "I'm not scared. I want you. But the healer' orders are law. No physical activity."

Severus looked at me with a shiny look on his eyes while Madame Pomfrey was giving him instructions and was discharging him from the recovery period. And somehow I knew exactly what was going on inside his mind, so I smirked and raised a brow at him.