Chapter 25

Students were gathering on the hall, crowding the source of the explosion. It came from a bathroom and when I got there, Severus and Dumbledore were already closing the bathroom's door.

Severus had an intrigued expression and Dumbledore was sending the students away.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"We don't know. Probably a prank. Or someone wanted to call for attention. They blew the pipes. It's a mess inside." Severus answered and even though he had a hard expression, his eyes were shining at me. And consequently I felt my body melt and I had to fight that urge to hug him and kiss him.

We must have been staring at each other for too long when Dumbledore coughed. "Well, someone will fix this, now if you excuse me, I need to go." And he left us alone.

"I need to go too." He was about to open his mouth to speak, but I was already out of his way, running back to my chambers.

No, this can't be happening. - My uncle had me under his commands again.

The explosion must be his doings and if it was, he was telling the truth. He was watching me and I had to get away from Severus. At least until this is all over.

So I grabbed my stuff and went for the classes, teaching as nothing had happened, even though my heart was racing all day and I felt this unexplainable knot on my throat.

At the end of the day, I opted to have dinner inside my chambers and didn't show up in the Great Hall as I usually do. Apparently, they noticed my absence and after dinner, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Severus." 

I froze. I avoided him all day and now there was no other option. Since I spent too much time thinking and not opening the door, he asked: "Is everything ok?"

I opened the door and went back to the kitchen, finishing my hot cocoa.

"You missed dinner." He simply stated.

"And you're shrewd." I didn't even look at him, because if I did, I knew I couldn't stay away.

"And you've been avoiding me all day." He eyed me carefully, wondering why the sudden change.

"And you're paranoid. I've been busy."

"So look at me." He asked, cornering me against the counter.

I wasn't able to do as he commanded and I tried to hide the tears that were already forming in my eyes. Since I didn't look at him, Severus approached me, put a hand on my chin and lift my head in his direction. When he saw tears on my eyes he furrowed his brows.

"What is it?"

I pulled away from his hand and got away from his closeness, walking to the other side of the kitchen and groaned.

"I'm exhausted. Can you go, please?"

"No." He said harshly and approached me again, cornering me against the furniture of the living room. "Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired."

"Don't lie to me." He made me face him with his stern index finger liting my chin again.

"Ok. I don't want to talk about it. Is it better?"

He eyed me worried, but then his expression melted when his eyes were locked on my lips. I gasped, parting my lips open until I felt his tender ones on mine. All that I needed was to feel his touch and I was lost again with my hands wandering his back, reaching for his hair, until my fingers were tangled in his strands.

His hands started to take the blouse off my skirt and open its buttons one by one, exposing my white lace bra. His mouth proceeded to kiss and bite my neck, while his body rubbed on mine.

Before I knew it, he had me already sitting on the edge of my kitchen table, skirt up, his body between my tights and his vests were open, exposing his naked torso. My mouth found comfort on his bare chest, while his hand pulled my hair and his head was tilted back.

"You're so good..." He whispered and even though I knew I have to stop, my body and heart betrayed me and my hands were unbuttoning his pants and pulling his boxers down until his hard dick was aligned with my wet entrance.

He didn't wait any longer, he entered me and started thrusting fast and hard against me, pulling my hair back and exposing my neck to his eager lips. Soon his mouth was glued to mine, our tongues dancing in sync with his thrusts.

Moaning to his mouth was making him crazy and he knew he wouldn't endure for too long, so one of his hands started rubbing my clit, helping me to reach my climax almost immediately, almost at the same time as he did.

"I love you." He whispered to my mouth, still catching his breath and lips barely touching mine.

Since he didn't hear a reply he opened his eyes and looked at me.

His pleasure expression disappeared when he saw tears on my eyes again.

"Did I hurt you? Was this too much? I'm sorry..." He understood he did nothing wrong since I was nodding my head, crying harder against his chest.

"I... " I tried to talk, but it came out as a whisper. "Need you to leave."

"What? What's wrong?" He was getting really worried and cupped my cheeks, forcing me to look at him, while his thumbs wiped the tears away.

"I just need you to go."

Severus pulled his dick from inside me, leaving me with a feeling of incompleteness and eyed me attentively.

"You make love to me and then you send me away? Why? What have I done?"

"You did nothing wrong. Please, go. I'm begging you to get away from me." I almost roared.

He stepped back surprised. Severus was no fool. He knew something was wrong, but he also knew I wouldn't tell him, so he nodded sadly and left my chambers after getting dressed properly.

I cried myself to sleep, with the letter I received from my uncle on my hand. How would I be able to handle that all by myself? - I didn't know, and I was scared.

The next day I avoided looking at Severus when Dumbledore called the teachers to his office for a reunion about the classes. It was odd, but he wanted to check with us if the subjects were suitable for the students and other matters that he was worried about. After that, he shared a bottle of liquor with all of us and as soon as we finished, I got out of his office and headed for my chambers, locking me there until the next day.

The ball day.

And I was so eager to go. - Or not.