Chapter 37

I tried to convince Severus to go back to Hogwarts taking his place as its headmaster, as our dear friend Minerva insisted so much on that. He refused always saying Minerva was the one Dumbledore would want for the job.

"Perhaps you are right, Severus. Perhaps not. But you're the one Hogwarts needs right now." I protested and he raised a brow at me, pulling me back to his arms while we were sitting on the couch.

"You want to go back to Hogwarts? I thought I heard you saying that Hogwarts was full of harmful memories." He stated.

"That was before knowing you came back to me. Hogwarts is home." I smiled while I played with the buttons of his dark robes and felt the scent of his natural smell.

"My home is where you are. If you want to go back to Hogwarts, I'll go with you. But not as headmaster." He started talking very softly and kindly, but in his last sentence he tensed up and ended up coming out harshly.

I drew away from his embrace, only to look him in the eyes as I sensed the unusual mood change on him. "Why not?"

"I told you." He sat down properly, body tensed up.

"No. You told me what you thought I would want to hear. Now you tell me the real reason why you don't want the headmaster position." I demanded firmly and he sighed in defeat.

"I, and I suppose the rest of the magical community, am not thrilled about the idea of taking the place of the greatest wizards of all times, acknowledging I was the one to take his life." So that's the reason why he doesn't want it. Guilt.

"Severus, he was dying. And he asked you to do it." Seeing his stubborn guilty look I sat on his lap, making him face me by cupping his face with my hands. "I know it was hard. I know it was unfair. And one could only sacrifice so much. It shouldn't have been you. But it was. And you know why he asked you? Because you were the only one who knows exactly what real sacrifice is and the only one who was apt to do it. Without you, there was no chance of winning the battle. You made it possible. And everyone on that school, on the Ministry or whatever place on this hell of a planet, knows about you and about what you have done. And you know what? They are grateful for everything. As I am."

"That does not drop the guilt I feel every morning when I wake up... That does not mean I'm meant for the position considering how cheerful and how loved the last headmaster was." He stated.

"You know the most important thing he had that you have too? Students' respect. Now more than ever. And you can use that to inspire them to do great things. You can do it, Severus. And you won't be alone. You have us all now. You have me." He eyed me carefully. I knew he was considering what I was telling him, so I didn't insist on the conversation. "But one thing I want and there is no other way around."

"What is it?" He asked, eyes locked on my lips on a trance while I spoke.

"We will share our chambers," I smirked at him and his hands wandered my back until they arrived the back of my neck, pulling me close to him.

"That I can accept." And he closed the gap between us, connecting our lips together. The way the electricity ran through my body when his tongue met mine knocked my walls down, and I melted on his lap, pulling my body close to his.

My hands started to unbutton his robes instantly, exposing his white shirt that I took off, delighted with his naked torso. My lips trailed down from his lips, through his neck until I reached his bare chest.

His lovely pleasant growls reverberated in my ears, as an indomitable fire was building inside him, one that would soon explode. So with a swift movement, he grabbed my wrists, lay me down on the sofa and pinned my arms above my head as his body was perfectly on top of mine.

When I looked to his eyes I saw lust and desire piercing my lips as he connected them with his once again. But suddenly he pulled away, lust and desire mixed with worry.

"I can stop." He said, hands now caressing my face, as he positioned his body by my side. "Only if you want." And seeing me panting, mouth partially opened he let his hand go down on my body, feeling every curve I had to offer him. "You just need to ask." And he continued going down, reaching for my belly, and the edge of my pants which he unbuttoned. Since I made no denial movement, he let his hand go further down inside my pants, filling the soft fabric of my white lace panties.

Gasping, I felt some kind of electricity burning between my legs and somehow my brain wanted more contact, so I let out a moan giving him enough motivation to pull the panties to a side and touch my folds very carefully leaving a trace of fire behind.

His hand trailed further down until he felt my entrance.

"Hmm... It seems to me you do not wish me to stop. Am I wrong?" He asked, looking me in the eyes.

"No..." I gasped and he let a finger slid inside me only to hear a moan escape my lips. Acknowledging my pleasure made him continue his delicate movement in and out, spreading my juice all over my folds. "I need you, Severus."

"And I need you, my love." He whispered, kissing my lips very gently.

"No..." I whispered. "I need you inside me, now."

He widened his eyes immediately and something triggered his wild behavior. Waiting for months to feel my deep walls embrace his hard dick, he felt a pulsating shaft inside his pants that he needed to release. So he got up, pulled my pants and panties off, along with his and positioned himself in front of me.

Looking me in the eyes he hesitated to enter. "I mean it. I can stop if you want."

"I don't want you to stop. Ever. I love you, Severus." 

Closing his eyes and breathing heavily, he felt the fire now inside his heart. He considered himself lucky to be alive. To feel my vulnerable body under him, to feel my pleasure spread on my folds when he only touched me. He was indeed in heaven.

He couldn't wait any longer as he let his member enter the slippery velvet and grunted when he was fully inside. He was right before. - I was his home. And that's exactly where he belongs.

His thrusts started quickly than he fancied. On his mind, he would penetrate me slowly to feel every tiny piece of skin, but something about the way I was welcoming him made his body turn into an automatic mode as his hips slammed against mine with a fast pace.

Of course, the heavenly moans coming out of my mouth didn't help him to endure that quick pace too long. So he made sure I was reaching for my climax as his finger started rubbing my clitoris very quickly and my inside muscle started pulsating. Deep down there was something forming and threatening to explode any instant, and by feeling that, Severus hastened his movements, only to hear me moan louder and louder.

After some movements, I came undone, freeing more of my juice that made his hard member twitch with anticipation for his release.

"You look beautiful like this..." He whispered on my mouth. "Please tell me this is not a dream."

"It is not," I answered, still recovering from the orgasm. Touching his face with my hands, I pulled his lips to mine. "I'm here. I'm yours, Severus. Only yours."

Subsequently, after hearing those words from my mouth, he let his body reach for his prize, as his seed started filling me inside. His heart started pounding faster, his breath was heavy and his body was trembling on top of me as the last drop was released.

We must have stayed there for about five minutes, finding comfort on each other sweaty bodies, kissing and declaring our love, until we finally decide to take a shower to wash off the fragrance of sex from our sated bodies.